Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OceanEleven

Back To The West

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

the chair is nice too ...

Preparing to get an ergonomic chair, having a bad back. Any experience to share?

Very nice. i would buy it if i would you.

Likely gonna place order. Perhaps after CNY and after consulting the ID.

My only contribution is to say that ideally the arm rests should be adjustable so that the chair can be tucked under the table.

Those I have, from Ergoworks, can do that.

My only contribution is to say that ideally the arm rests should be adjustable so that the chair can be tucked under the table.

Those I have, from Ergoworks, can do that.

Ahhh!!! Guru had spoken. Pending photos. :notti:

But seriously, does it aide in backaches? Had been looking at Herman Miller Aeron and Duorest.

What's the damage from Ergoworks?

Selection of ID

Spent a fair bit of time looking around for ID/contractor. Actually went down to do site visit as well, overall experience is pretty good, except for one. He is a young chap, spent 2 hours talking to him in a coffee shop but in the end he did not manage to quote me. In fact, he introduced me to his senior, perhaps he was too intimidated by the conversation we had. Anyway there was no follow up and I back off as well.

There is another ID I went to at Tradehub 21, the one near the coffeeshop (cant rem the name). ID was Elcy, she is nice and pretty creative, offering a fair bit of design themes and ideas. She is worth a shot. She offered some perspectives which others did not mentioned.

After scouting around, I realized most IDs mainly listens to what I want; few offered more ideas or different perspectives and the prices ranges from 50K plus to 70plus, with variation in items offered. This kind of makes things difficult when doing comparison. Always seems to be missing some things here and there.

Selection of ID

Spent a fair bit of time looking around for ID/contractor. Actually went down to do site visit as well, overall experience is pretty good, except for one. He is a young chap, spent 2 hours talking to him in a coffee shop but in the end he did not manage to quote me. In fact, he introduced me to his senior, perhaps he was too intimidated by the conversation we had. Anyway there was no follow up and I back off as well.

There is another ID I went to at Tradehub 21, the one near the coffeeshop (cant rem the name). ID was Elcy, she is nice and pretty creative, offering a fair bit of design themes and ideas. She is worth a shot. She offered some perspectives which others did not mentioned.

After scouting around, I realized most IDs mainly listens to what I want; few offered more ideas or different perspectives and the prices ranges from 50K plus to 70plus, with variation in items offered. This kind of makes things difficult when doing comparison. Always seems to be missing some things here and there.

Thought you went with Foo?

I love your hse reno!! But just wondering if there's a need for ID? I'm checking out pinterest and doing mood boards. Kinda know what I want (agar agar).. saving from engaging ID :X

I chanced upon the blog of June and finish the blog within hours. I like what I saw so I spent some more time looking for more information and then I found Ms. Chocobanana’s thread and finally the Facebook page of Custombox.

The missus loves some of the design of Foo and requested for an appointment to meet up and the rest is history. Foo is an earnest chap who takes pride in his work. He listens to what you want and work along the line but adding some fine touches along the way.

Our ID, Mr. Foo is very kind to accompany us to select tiles. Given it was a Sunday, we really appreciate his advice and assistance,

We went down to Hafary at Balestier spent about 2 hours and selected all the titles we needed.

Luckily we are not too fussy and thanks to Mr. Foo for his input on the combination.

We kept things simple, nothing too fanciful or outrageous, one that come last for years to come.

Common Bathroom (Top for wall)

image1.jpeg

Master Bathroom (Top for wall)

image2.jpeg

Kitchen Floor

image.jpeg