Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OceanEleven

Back To The West

I admire your hard work, and it has paid off, it's a lovely home, and you saved a bundle by using your wit, and getting things off TB, JB and more...

Perhaps you could start a business doing it!

I will be the first to engage your services... I see quite a few nice pieces of retro styled furniture, tiles and many other items I love..

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Thanks for the info. It is drooling to see the bricks being setup and pending to wait for your final reno. :)

I admire your hard work, and it has paid off, it's a lovely home, and you saved a bundle by using your wit, and getting things off TB, JB and more...

Perhaps you could start a business doing it!

I will be the first to engage your services... I see quite a few nice pieces of retro styled furniture, tiles and many other items I love..

Thank you for your compliments. This is a place I call home for years to come, even with the intention to retire in.

Hence the extra efforts to look into finer details and to stretch the dollar to the max.

I am not saying it is an easy job but due diligence and some common sense will start the ball rolling.

Information are abundance around, just need to sieve out the good and weed out the useless.

Throw in with some cold calling and door knocking, you are master of you own.

Like truly yours, the relentless effort to seek out the heavenly note paved way for amateurs like us. :good:

Saving us the agony and the chopping board while achieving what we initially venture out to seek.

Starting a biz is definitely not on the agenda. A tad too tedious to please another's needs and demands.

If you need someone to discuss how to make purchase from TB, drop me a PM and we can discuss some pointers. :jammin:

• Like 1

Thank you for your compliments. This is a place I call home for years to come, even with the intention to retire in.

Hence the extra efforts to look into finer details and to stretch the dollar to the max.

I am not saying it is an easy job but due diligence and some common sense will start the ball rolling.

Information are abundance around, just need to sieve out the good and weed out the useless.

Throw in with some cold calling and door knocking, you are master of you own.

Like truly yours, the relentless effort to seek out the heavenly note paved way for amateurs like us. :good:

Saving us the agony and the chopping board while achieving what we initially venture out to seek.

Starting a biz is definitely not on the agenda. A tad too tedious to please another's needs and demands.

If you need someone to discuss how to make purchase from TB, drop me a PM and we can discuss some pointers. :jammin:

Hi, your pm box is full la..

If you can share some tips on TB, please pm me?

Will buzz you with a few questions, and I will be happy to share my home theatre tips of any kind in return.

Thanks!

Peter

Living Room Cabinets with TV Console and Altar up.

Pardon the dark pictures for the place has no lighting now.

The laminates has a texture feel to it with grain lines running top down.

Anyway, these pictures are not doing them any justice. :bleah:

IMG-20140618-WA0047.jpg

IMG-20140618-WA0049.jpg

IMG-20140618-WA0045.jpg

IMG-20140618-WA0043.jpg

• Like 2

Hi ocean, can I check with you if you know what bulbs to use for the Smithfield ceiling light from Tb? Do you have a link from tb for the bulbs as well? Thanks so much!

Edited by LHWH

Hi ocean, can I check with you if you know what bulbs to use for the Smithfield ceiling light from Tb? Do you have a link from tb for the bulbs as well? Thanks so much!

Hi, bulb type is E27. The lighting came without the bulbs and I am buy them locally.

Colour and type of bulb think can be mix and match. Go to a lighting shop and check it out.

PD Door for MBR washroom

20140622_170240.jpg

20140622_170256.jpg

Hi, nice PD door, could you please share the price and where did you get it from? Thanks.