Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OceanEleven

Back To The West

Haaa.... But I already got a similar blood pressure monitor.

51i-Wn745qL._SS100_.jpg

Plus, I need to seek wife's approval first. :no::no:

Quickly show it to her. I am sure she will approve immediately.

Such cheerful colorful will bring smile to her face. :jammin:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Very very nice, looking at your brick walls really make me feel like adding on to my scope. What is the square hole for?

Impossible! You woke up so early!!

But your house very swee mak mak!!!

Have to work and pay for the house .

Thanks for the kind words. At least you are now at the comfort of your own loft. :good:

Very very nice, looking at your brick walls really make me feel like adding on to my scope. What is the square hole for?

Thank you. Dont feel only, just do it. else the feel of not doing it will linger on for years to come.

Square hole? Which one?

Hi OceanEleven, did you search for the Le Creuset on Amazon by filtering for free international shipping? I just got off a 30min chat with the Amazon customer service person because although I filtered by free intl shipping, shipping cost still appeared on my order (did not order Le Creuset but a bunch of other things which added up >S$125). In the end could only resolve by waiving the shipping fee.

Hi OceanEleven, did you search for the Le Creuset on Amazon by filtering for free international shipping? I just got off a 30min chat with the Amazon customer service person because although I filtered by free intl shipping, shipping cost still appeared on my order (did not order Le Creuset but a bunch of other things which added up >S$125). In the end could only resolve by waiving the shipping fee.

Yes I did use the filter Amazon Global Eligible (AGE). Then to qualify free shipping, 2 more requirement are needed.

One is to reach USD125 which you know, the other is the item, despite qualify for AGE, must be sold and fulfilled by Amazon.

So if shipping fees still applies, your approach of talking to customer service is correct.

They will look thru and if all conditions met, they will waive the shipping fees.

And yes, Amazon is that good. :thumbs up:

I think they meant the rectangular big big hole below.

Did u specially build this wall or u knock a hole? What is behind?

Show more pictures to us leh..... :notti::notti:

The other Brick Wall

20140705_184437.jpg

How did you manage to have a hole inside the wall??

I think they meant the rectangular big big hole below.

Did u specially build this wall or u knock a hole? What is behind?

Show more pictures to us leh..... :notti::notti:

That is the beauty of having an ID who takes pride in his work.

A fabulous idea by Mr. Foo which we both love to the max.

That is the doorway to the kitchen, check the floor plan and make a guess. :notti:

That area is your dining area I believe, is it for your coffee machine?

Yup, that is the dinning area. The space there can be for anything, coffee machine, wines, deco pieces etc.

Bigger question is how is the space achieve. :notti:

Yes I did use the filter Amazon Global Eligible (AGE). Then to qualify free shipping, 2 more requirement are needed.

One is to reach USD125 which you know, the other is the item, despite qualify for AGE, must be sold and fulfilled by Amazon.

So if shipping fees still applies, your approach of talking to customer service is correct.

They will look thru and if all conditions met, they will waive the shipping fees.

And yes, Amazon is that good. :thumbs up:

Ok I think I figured out the problem. Those items even though filtered under Amazon Global Eligible and sold by Amazon, if it says must be shipped separately and additional shipping costs won't apply, don't qualify. :dunno: