Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
marcel

The Pigeon Hole In Jurong East

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

DOORS

Aluminium Square Rod Window Grilles & Door Grilles (Grey Powder Coating)

Maintenance Free & 100% Rust Proof - Yes
100% Solid Aluminium material - Yes

Took me a while to select the colour of the door. (Should I have a separate colour for the main door? Will the colour crash with my floor? Will it match with my dinning table and chairs... So many questions....)
DSC06426_zps772a297f.jpg

DSC06425_zps262e5372.jpg

DSC06415_zps7504a788.jpg

Store room & Master bedroom

DSC06428_zps8afab060.jpg

Edited by marcel

• Like 1

Seems like ur located on the highest floor (like me) and concealed the rubbish chute gate...I wanted to do so like you, but my ID advised me against doing that as "suay suay" one fine day HDB wants to open that door, I need to hack away that portion of the wall...

Can I know if u concealed it completely or there's a secret opening?

The next step will be 2 coat of paints.
DSC06256_zps2e64dd1f.jpg

Hi there, can i know if u bought this locally or via TB? Can share where u got it from? Thanks! :D:D

My stainless steel shower water drain. (I hope is 100% stainless steel)

Will update pictures after my installation.

DSC06146_zpsee3a6a24.jpg

Dear Rasp

Well. This is risk we are willing to take. (I will try to avoid HDB. They can alway go in from my neighbour unit.) We did a complete conceal using 'Drywall'. I can't bear looking at the rubbish chute gate everyday. You have the other option by building over a cabinet.

Seems like ur located on the highest floor (like me) and concealed the rubbish chute gate...I wanted to do so like you, but my ID advised me against doing that as "suay suay" one fine day HDB wants to open that door, I need to hack away that portion of the wall...

Can I know if u concealed it completely or there's a secret opening?

DOOR OUTDOOR

What a BIG mismatch. Wondering when will HDB refurbish my estate.

1_zps159892c2.jpg

We left the outdoor stairways undone so we can do some DIY.

2_zpsfabb13d8.jpg

Edited by marcel

Hi Marcel, really impressed with how your bathrooms turned out! its neat & functional. What people usually do is to move the basin out which is a no-no to me. I wont sacrifice my bedroom place for a basin lor. When you are free, please please post a pic on the other side of the bathroom where the basin is, would like to steal some ideas from you. Thanks :)

On a side note, you mentioned that the boxed up for the pipings in the bathrooms & the master bedroom air-con truckings are all using calcium silicate board, is this method expensive? Please share the cost of it if its convenient. Thanks again!

Edited by Joeist

SOLVINDEN Solar-Powered Buoy Lamp by Johanna Jelinek

A gadget from my wife. She told me this is the last white one in IKEA Singapore. Now we can illuminate the kitchen path without turning on the light.

Recharging time is 9-12 hours in sunlight, but over 12 hours on a cloudy day. When the battery is fully charged, the product will give full light for approx. 12 hours.

Auto turn on when is dark. (COOL!)

DSC06452_zps75ebdf5e.jpg

Edited by marcel

• Like 2

Songz. You are right. Pure solar energy only. However you can change to a new battery if require.

If its not charged, lights will not be on i supposed or is it connect to some plug ?