Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
marcel

The Pigeon Hole In Jurong East

KITCHEN FAUCET STAINLESS STEEL FLEXIBLE HOSE

To be rectify.

Without considering the length of the SS flexible hoses. The plumber had installed a 90 degree copper elbows resulting my SS flexible hose to bend unnaturally. According to Grohe's installation guide bending the hose is a big no no. I think in matter of time the inner rubber tube will either leak or burst and wet my cabinets. (I can't afford this to happen as I am alway out of town.) Each Flex Hose is USD38!

27B3C33E-5EF7-43F9-AB9B-81A94FAF3A39_zps

ScreenShot2014-05-31at12657am_zpsd0ce06f

I can't recall but is it standard for faucet sets to come with the flexible hose? I thought the flexible hose are standard hoses. Anyway, I think the problem is not in the L copper elbow but the way the plumber installed the hose. I think the hose is twisted when he fastened it.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

CEILING FANCirrus Hugger by Modern Fan Company. I knew it was love at first sight. The modern sleek design. I have left a review on the performance after my pictures.DSC06327_zps8d9a1b9f.jpgDSC06332_zpsb82fdd4d.jpgDSC06339_zpsab3c2e61.jpgA total disappointment. I can hardly feel the breeze even when I up the fan to top speed. Is it because of the warm weather tonight. Honestly speaking my parents' not brand made in China fan is a LOT better. It feel like the Big *** Fan used by SMRT. (DO NOT RECOMMEND.)

Hi marcel,

Are there any shadows on your walls when you turned on both lights and fans?

Cheers!

Hi Marcel,

Can pm me your contractor contacts and share with me your reno cost? After the whole reno process, would u recommend your contractor? Thank you.

Ben

Thanks for your concern. This was swiftly rectify by the contractor. Another happy customer for BIG A.

I can't recall but is it standard for faucet sets to come with the flexible hose? I thought the flexible hose are standard hoses. Anyway, I think the problem is not in the L copper elbow but the way the plumber installed the hose. I think the hose is twisted when he fastened it.

• Like 1

Hi On

No shadow. I did my homework and calculation for the lighting layout.

Hi marcel,

Are there any shadows on your walls when you turned on both lights and fans?

Cheers!

Hi Tobi

PMed.

My reply is YES.

Hi Marcel,

Can pm me your contractor contacts and share with me your reno cost? After the whole reno process, would u recommend your contractor? Thank you.

Ben

Dear LH

I have no idea. I got them from Max Coil during a fair. Maybe you can give them a ring.

hi marcel do you know if they just sell the long settee part of your sofa? where is it from?

thanks

SOLVINDEN Solar-Powered Buoy Lamp by Johanna Jelinek

A gadget from my wife. She told me this is the last white one in IKEA Singapore. Now we can illuminate the kitchen path without turning on the light.

Recharging time is 9-12 hours in sunlight, but over 12 hours on a cloudy day. When the battery is fully charged, the product will give full light for approx. 12 hours.

Auto turn on when is dark. (COOL!)

DSC06452_zps75ebdf5e.jpg

Hi, how you find your solar power Buoy Lamp? Bright enof for a 3rms flat kitchen??

Looks cool. Thanks.

Is very tough to define scandi? Where to brought? Any Cheap and Good recommendation?

Maybe u can add some scandi posters and a nice looking throw on the sofa to add more character to ur living room. ..

Edited by marcel