Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
marcel

The Pigeon Hole In Jurong East

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Vuzu

Not possible. The lumens is very low.

Hi, how you find your solar power Buoy Lamp? Bright enof for a 3rms flat kitchen??

Looks cool. Thanks.

hi how much did you get blanco?

thanks!

Today we went shopping at Hoe Kee. With a shopping list, which I had prepared, base on Reno talkers' advise. Of cause with a bit of research.

Blanco Silgranit Kitchen Sink - Pleon 8 (Color: Anthracite)

BLANCOPLEON8_zpscc5bba3b.jpg

Edited by wirriam

Wirriam

At Hoe Kee. As mentioned in my post. Price I forgot. They are alway having a promotion for basis and tap.

hi how much did you get blanco?

thanks!

Hi everybody.

Due to my tight schedule I was not able to update my T blog. Finally I have time for myself. Just to update everyone my reno was completed a few months back and I have moved in. Let me tidy up my place first and I share with you my new place. I am still buying furnitures and stuffs to dress up my home.

More shopping in BKK. I was quite surprised they allowed me to check in a side table and a stool. No additional cost. I will definitely buy more chairs for my next BKK trip. If you like stuff by Hiroshima. You should visit www.hygge.com

IMG_0364_zpsd9c6012b.jpg

Edited by marcel

Bro, thanks for recommending K2LD Builders to me! Day 20 of my Reno so far! Everything's speedy and the workmanship marvellous! Do drop by for coffee/tea at my new house next time :)

Hi marcel,

I was very impressed with the detail and ergo idea for your reno. Nowaday we all love a wet and dry bathroom. The idea for your master bathroom is innovative. But i notice that both bath room you dont have a basin, or it is in another position in the bathroom? Hope you cAn share ur idea as i was thinking to put the basin out of the bathroom. But if your idea work to have the basin, wet and dry area in one bathroom without feeling squeezy that will be great!! Hope you can advise thanks

Well I dropped the idea of relocating the entrance due to following reasons.

1. I can't change the direction of the WC.

2. If I can change the direction of the WC. It leaves me no space for a basin and glass shower screen. (I am over 1.8++)

3. Having a basin out the bathroom is not possible.

a. I wash my face like a duck in a pond.

b. I don't want to sleep seeing my toothpaste and toothbrush.

I guess I just have to live with wet bathroom for the rest of my life.

PS: Please consider human factors and ergonomics when you plan your home.

Hi i know is late to share but in case anyone wants to do a dry or wet toilet is possible. What i did is to remove the toilet bowl in the master toilet and install a shower screen. Yes, we use the toilets only at kitchen as only 2 of us staying in the 3NG. But i didnt seek HDB approval during renovation as "I die die want it"attitude but when i sold the flat we got small issue with HDB. During the last handover inspection the inspector initially insisted that i must reinstall as original. I explain that the sewage pipe we did not seal it, instead we merely cover with the hole with a tile. Also there isnt any rules stipulated that such alteration is illegal. Furthermore, the new owner is so happy with the design and didnt not lodge any complain. So we manage to pass the inspection finally.

EFD02830-52C4-4FBA-938B-25BF450A9E86-332

Edited by blackie