Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Songz

3 Room Resale

Think I better ask my agent to check with the owner side and if they are under city gas. :notti:

Hey its always good to save regardless of amount ... :good:

Ya. ask the owner to stop their supply then you take over...my mom's first words were 'aiyah! why didn't you ask owner to pay to stop supply.'

Haha...I never even thought to ask whether they were using lpg or piped gas. I didn't get a buyer agent so it was just clueless me. LOL. didn't know what I should pay attention to.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I typed this really long reply.. and it got deleted. -.-" coz i pressed the wrong button.

I am quite a pantang person but im not THAT great at FS.. so take my advise with a pinch of salt.

Some positions your bed cannot face, 1. main door 2, body cannot be in line with toilet door, 3, bed cannot rest on toilet wall. 4, bed cannot rest on window wall. like that how?

haha.. my fren had a similiar problem as you. What they did was that, they erected a "wall" at the entrance of the toilet. so it looked very.. european way of reno. so that means when u go toilet, you need to walk around this wall.

So that the wall didnt look silly, they put a mirror on this wall and convertered it into a standing vanity (just hammered a shelf into the wall). So while the husband is in the shower, she is putting on make up at the wall.

BTW, the layout is exactly the same as my hubby's home. By right, the distance from back wall where u propose to put ur bed to your leg, your bed shouldnt be long enought to hit the toilet door lei.. They using king sized bed.

I hope this helps!

Thanks a lot for the information.

I did some research on the Internet too and found these previously (Hope it is good for those who believe it) :

Bed Room : http://fengshuibeginner.com/14-must-see-bedroom-feng-shui-taboos/

Kitchen : http://fengshuibeginner.com/top-7-must-see-kitchen-feng-shui-taboos/

Hi songz!

i'm alittle pan tang oso ... n tried my best to arrange the furniture accordingly :P but sometimes the house structure jus wasn't perfect n i oso don wan my hse to become some cheena palace looking with overwhelming fengshui ornaments.... i guess its back to which is your impt priority :good:

in my leisure time, i watched this very addictive taiwan variety show 风水有关系 ... lol n try to be the fengshui master for my own house, heheheee :notti:

Thanks a lot for the information.

I did some research on the Internet too and found these previously (Hope it is good for those who believe it) :

Bed Room : http://fengshuibeginner.com/14-must-see-bedroom-feng-shui-taboos/

Kitchen : http://fengshuibeginner.com/top-7-must-see-kitchen-feng-shui-taboos/

Knowing myself being noob in this FS thing yet believing it, I have already engage a FSM to view the house and advise before I proceed.

Anyway for FS, most important is not to clash stuff which maybe harmful.

It also give you some peace of mind after it and most important is not wealth but health and harmony.

(*Just my 2 cents worth)

• Like 3

i am quite pantang.. but i didnt want to let my fsm see my home. :bleah: later he ask me do this do that not according to my design, i will not know what to do. later i siao for them to see. :sport-smiley-018:

when we first choose flat, i asked him help me choose, he just said to me," for what? home is yours. pick whichever one u got feeling for." (only applies to bto)

But its true. i feel FS most important is health and harmony. i dont believe ppl when they say they change this change that then they strike TOTO. so easy strike, then singapore pools close down liao. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

i am quite pantang.. but i didnt want to let my fsm see my home. :bleah: later he ask me do this do that not according to my design, i will not know what to do. later i siao for them to see. :sport-smiley-018:

when we first choose flat, i asked him help me choose, he just said to me," for what? home is yours. pick whichever one u got feeling for." (only applies to bto)

But its true. i feel FS most important is health and harmony. i dont believe ppl when they say they change this change that then they strike TOTO. so easy strike, then singapore pools close down liao. :rolleyes:

Yap totally agree on the last part for FS most important is for the health and harmony.

Anyway if you are sticking to your ideas just don see as it may change it, however just at least take note of the basic things and try not to clash it.

Apron sink means the front part of the sink protrude out, so no tiles required for the front part. I also consider that but it's not easily available in Singapore.

Not much difference I suppose it's just design preference

But easy to get from Amazon :notti:http://www.amazon.com/Kraus-Farmhouse-Single-Stainless-Kitchen/dp/B0032BYM2G

Or ikea also has it (in porcelain) http://www.ikea.com/sg/en/catalog/products/S49897228/

My uncle is also dealing with fengshui (but he's not chinese - go figure!), he has a shop in JB where he lives. Every few weeks he goes Thailand to get supplies. If he sees my MBR he sure hit the roof ten times. but i won't share the details here because he said sometimes it's not what you do that spoils the balance, but that other people know/talk about it that makes it bad.

Like to ask for some ideas here. Hope someone to help me out.

If I wish to put a Ceiling Fan in the living room but yet do not wish to do fake ceiling.

How do I place the lights so the fan don block the lighting from the light as the fan may cast shadow or etc ?

1 of my friend suggest track light, saw some pictures online to use those hanging lights which is lower than the fan.

Hope to hear some of you people suggestion and etc.

Thanks in advance.

My uncle is also dealing with fengshui (but he's not chinese - go figure!), he has a shop in JB where he lives. Every few weeks he goes Thailand to get supplies. If he sees my MBR he sure hit the roof ten times. but i won't share the details here because he said sometimes it's not what you do that spoils the balance, but that other people know/talk about it that makes it bad.

So I cannot hold housewarming lor... Didn't consult about a single thing... Though I did follow like 2-3 basic rules.

Like to ask for some ideas here. Hope someone to help me out.

If I wish to put a Ceiling Fan in the living room but yet do not wish to do fake ceiling.

How do I place the lights so the fan don block the lighting from the light as the fan may cast shadow or etc ?

1 of my friend suggest track light, saw some pictures online to use those hanging lights which is lower than the fan.

Hope to hear some of you people suggestion and etc.

Thanks in advance.

Buy a fan with a light! :P:P

Buy a fan with a light! :P:P

I second this!!

Either that, or put ur lights further from the fan. Actually ur id will advise you about this ma.. my ID advised me about this also.

Thanks a lot boi and ning.

Will take note and check with the selected ID (after i pick) ...

This house thing is starting to get to me ... LoL ...