Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Songz

3 Room Resale

As the MBR window is small, the workers have a hard time moving the compressor unit out of the window

(They decline to remove the window grills which will able to give them better access)

Got a few knock and it damage the coil, check with Tim and he said no issue. Hope he is right and it will not affect the lifespan & performance of the Aircon

14430090218_fa457a5ac5_n.jpg14430317147_8c8f5b61f1_n.jpg14430090768_21bd15528b_n.jpg

Overview - Bottom Knock - Left Knock

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Most of the lights & switches are installed (Some can only be installed after carpentry) + Fan

One of the switch have defect and will inform ID about it today when meet him tonight.

14613487321_8e67af9c4b_n.jpg

Bro, you're only doing one L box at your living room, how many downlights do you have ??

Would that be bright enof to just turn on the L Box downlights??

Bro, you're only doing one L box at your living room, how many downlights do you have ??

Would that be bright enof to just turn on the L Box downlights??

I am only using 2x 6watt downlight for the behind box area due to uneven ceiling height.

Actually the place is bright enough when 2 main lights is on, the downlight is quite ok for that small area.

After the Aircon was installed, Tim's people told me that they do not have anything to cover the Aircon which I have already instructed Tim before it.

In the end, thanks to my ID who come over in the night time to help me wrap up the 3 units.

14593693706_fc9cbff0da_n.jpg14613499551_1901ab801c_n.jpg14593693736_65d9f85342_n.jpg

For those who stay in old flat got to have their compressor installed outside MBR mostly as we do not have service yard.

Afraid that someone's Aircon will drip water, poodle of water gathering after rain and dirty things which may gather on the compressor after sometime.

I have put anti slip mat on the compressor and hope it can resolve the issue.

However the normal anti slip mat are those with holes kind and worry that dirt will gather and may still have sound if water drip on it.

After finding for quite sometime I found a more suitable mat although not really that perfect,

This mat is also easy to clean by just rinishing water on it and the dirt will drop off if you just use your finger to rub to the edge (*However it still have some holes like those anti slip mat which I hope will not trap too much dirt).

Below are the pictures of the mat on the compressor & a close up of the mat.

14623821842_2a8de22e59_n.jpg14437710128_488df8ddaa_n.jpg

• Like 2

Maybe you can go to those DIY or Self-fix shops to see if they sell compressor cover?

Thanks for the recommendations.

Think I will use this for now, maybe next time if there is a need, will go check the cover out.

For those who stay in old flat got to have their compressor installed outside MBR mostly as we do not have service yard.

Afraid that someone's Aircon will drip water, poodle of water gathering after rain and dirty things which may gather on the compressor after sometime.

I have put anti slip mat on the compressor and hope it can resolve the issue.

However the normal anti slip mat are those with holes kind and worry that dirt will gather and may still have sound if water drip on it.

After finding for quite sometime I found a more suitable mat although not really that perfect,

This mat is also easy to clean by just rinishing water on it and the dirt will drop off if you just use your finger to rub to the edge (*However it still have some holes like those anti slip mat which I hope will not trap too much dirt).

Below are the pictures of the mat on the compressor & a close up of the mat.

14623821842_2a8de22e59_n.jpg14437710128_488df8ddaa_n.jpg

nice idea bro. thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

ID arrange cleaning to be done so as to allow flooring to be done.

Materials of the Vinyl delivered.

14479485967_3655e1d24b_n.jpg

Pictures of Living and Storeroom flooring

14479266370_7c3d268288_n.jpg14479492617_41fae3183d_n.jpg

Picture of Room flooring (*MBR is using the same color)

14662729751_95a3101945_n.jpg

Edited by Songz

• Like 2

Carpentry was delivered and started.

Went over in the night and this is the carpentry in progress picture.

Living Room

14670205691_43d7559ef9_n.jpg14486739449_355cda051b_n.jpg

Kitchen

14693290723_8a46224801_n.jpg14670211271_02a6d9d84b_n.jpg

MBR

14670205001_20ac8fe3ba_n.jpg

• Like 2

love your floors! And I'm personally not a fan of skirting but your colour matches quite well. Adds a little highlight.

Nice to see that your workers are so well, hardworking. I think mine leave fairly promptly.

The flooring looks good! :)

Wow it's all coming together nicely!

love your floors! And I'm personally not a fan of skirting but your colour matches quite well. Adds a little highlight.

Nice to see that your workers are so well, hardworking. I think mine leave fairly promptly.

I agree that the flooring is great, got to give credit to my ID who chose them :good:

The workers have already left when I reach there, those are the tools which they leave behind as they will be coming back to work on it next day.