Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Songz

3 Room Resale

Songz ur so thoughtful putting that on top of the air con. My Neighbour complain dripping water too, every air con also will drip water when it condenses and weather outside is hot. We called service man to service and change to new set before we shift...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Songz,

congrat on your new house and nice deco! How much does does your renovation cost? I'm also getting a re-sale 3 rooms flat and already started to look for ID/contractor so need some advice from you.

Im torn between tile flooring and vinyl flooring as cost is one of my consideration. Is not cheap to hack the whole house flooring! Would like to know why do u chose vinyl flooring as some ID recommend not to use vinyl as they are not sure whether is 100% water proof.

I like your dinning table and saw the demo video from TB, im wondering whether are the extended wooden pieces flimsy?

Thanks in advance!

Very well done renovation !

Thank you.

Credits got to go to my ID

Hi,

Good idea. But won't it get blown away in strong winds? are you planning to something to stick on?

I just use a small piece of normal double side tape to stick it in the middle and so far its fine.

Congrats, Songz! :)

Thank you

Songz ur so thoughtful putting that on top of the air con. My Neighbour complain dripping water too, every air con also will drip water when it condenses and weather outside is hot. We called service man to service and change to new set before we shift...

Hi Songz,

congrat on your new house and nice deco! How much does does your renovation cost? I'm also getting a re-sale 3 rooms flat and already started to look for ID/contractor so need some advice from you.

Im torn between tile flooring and vinyl flooring as cost is one of my consideration. Is not cheap to hack the whole house flooring! Would like to know why do u chose vinyl flooring as some ID recommend not to use vinyl as they are not sure whether is 100% water proof.

I like your dinning table and saw the demo video from TB, im wondering whether are the extended wooden pieces flimsy?

Thanks in advance!

It will sure to be cheaper if you are not hacking the flooring and only doing overlay.

Vinyl is rubber wood and its quite safe when it comes to water (Based on my home and friend house who uses it so far), however we did not try pouring a lot of water on it and leaving it of cause. So far I mop 3 times a week and its still fine.

The extra wood are just store in storeroom currently, only taken out when needed and no problem with it so far. Just that you need some place to store it.

Firstly sorry for the late reply due to a crash to my CPU and busy with work recently.

I will not be posting any pictures as I realized the pictures posted previously are similar to what I am having now.

If there is any particular part which you need, feel free to let me know and I will proceed to take the picture.

Any item which you required or information, let me know too.

Continue from previous :

Kitchen (From Entrance)

14841455058_9e2a4f5ea0_n.jpg

Kitchen (From Utility Room - Back)

15005069386_7ec46fb0fb_n.jpg

*That is all the pictures for now.

When all the items are in and sorted out, will post the final pictures.

Hi Songz,

I see your kitchen sliding door is laminate? Any particular reason why didn't you choose glass?

Does it have top and bottom tracks?

Cheers

Hi Songz,

I see your kitchen sliding door is laminate? Any particular reason why didn't you choose glass?

Does it have top and bottom tracks?

Cheers

Think only top tracks.

Reason I did not choose glass is due to :

1. Glass will reflect when play MJ in living room :P

2. Cheaper

3. More uniform look with the overall Living room.

Think only top tracks.

Reason I did not choose glass is due to :

1. Glass will reflect when play MJ in living room :P

2. Cheaper

3. More uniform look with the overall Living room.

Good, good. Thanks.