Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkyceline

Spraying Of Black Colour Ceiling Fan Into White Colour

hi all,

i got a wrong color of ceiling fan, wish to get white instead of black. anyone have spray of black ceiling fan into white colour? what kind of spray is recommend? :sport-smiley-018:

TIA..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi all,

i got a wrong color of ceiling fan, wish to get white instead of black. anyone have spray of black ceiling fan into white colour? what kind of spray is recommend? :sport-smiley-018:

TIA..

depends on the material. there is metal, plastic, wood paint... or could be a mix... But surely need a thick layer to change black to white....

What material is the fan ??

Some material have smooth finish which you will require a layer of (*Forgot what is it call) being applied to it before you spray it.

By the way from black to white, it is going to require big effort.

Personally I tried it out when I was younger (schooling) I spray painted the table fan blades and after a few months, the paint started peeling.

Not a very wonderful effect it sends to the room heheh :notti:

hi,

You can try Krylon spray paint I love it.. you might not even need to use priming.

http://www.performancecoatings.com.sg/

or you can get this brand Rust O luem spelling is something like that at DIY shops.

You would need to clean the surface of the fan first from dust before spraying. And it dries within a minute but for handling an hour.

All the best!!

recently just seen a new type of paint called plasti-dip at petrol stations. Not cheap $25/can but it seems to do the job without flaking!