Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
muffin

Top 7 Must See Kitchen Feng Shui Taboos

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I came across one western food stall where the window facing the stove, wah lau eh......business si bei ho le.......order long queue........I need to wait for 50mins for my baby pork ribs le. I think this website is really for beginners.......

maybe the long queue of humans add "ren qi" to that "no good fengshui stall" and compensate it ...

Maybe people see long queue - means biz good ...

But the stall owner himself knows "his earnings ..." ..all these are hidden in public's eyes ..only IRAS knows.

haha....long queue doesn't mean bizzzz good forever lor......got one stall sell dou hua ......I think you all know which want hor.......got one time always long queue. Aiyo, now close down left "lao ban dou hua".

fengshui is different from home and business, so you cannot apply home one to business

Your arguments? Supports?

Fundamentally the same intent - blend well with environments, survival, growth, sustainability for generations. Need change, change, change....

understand from feng shui that everyone has different kua number..

so your stove should place in your auspicious location or facing your auspicious location?

Auspicious location? What's that?

understand from feng shui that everyone has different kua number..

so your stove should place in your auspicious location or facing your auspicious location?

use flying star better. No need gua number

Using Flying Stars can get quicker outcome provided the facing and sitting of house is correct.