Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
claypot

Tam-Pines Head-Dee-Bee 3-Rm Re-Newal Tea-Blog

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Laundry System (Pulley). Actually wanted to get the one using electric to move the poles up and down, and also has light. But due to the cost/budget, chose the pulley instead. Got it at the Expo furniture fair from a company that has been around longer than the other competitor.

Installed yesterday:

IMG_4888_zps6d093f20.jpg

IMG_4889_zps2363cfcd.jpg

IMG_4891_zps533faf66.jpg

4 poles but 2 poles have holes in them for the hangers to hook into the holes, so can hang more clothes.

Edited by claypot

• Like 1

Guess what is this ?

IMG_4899_zps71307f0e.jpg

This fan is really gg to add a lot color to the living room ^^

By the way when the lights up can take a pic of the living room , want to see ur lights with the fan

Using the kitchen mixer, turn left for filtered water:

switch right for unfiltered water (notice the water pressure is stronger)

Must always remember not to leave mixer at centre nuetral position. Otherwise half the flow will come from the filters and exhaust the media unknowingly too quickly.

Ikea furniture's assembly rate is 10% of the furniture's price.

On top of that, delivery charges at $55 (for items' value less than $400), $50 (for items' value between $400 and $500) or $65 (for items' value more than $600), and that is only for weekdays delivery (additional $15 for weekend).

On top of that, if you need wall drilling e.g. wall mounting of cabinet/mirrors, etc, it will be $4 per hole for concrete wall and $6 for tiles wall.

If delivery is more than 3 days away, there's storage charge of $20 per day. So plan your purchase and budget carefully.

Seems like prices went up by a fair bit. Last time when we do delivery, we love those who ask for fixing sofa legs.

All you have to do is turn the sofa over, screw in 4 legs and taa daa.... 10% of the sofa price.

Laundry System (Pulley). Actually wanted to get the one using electric to move the poles up and down, and also has light. But due to the cost/budget, chose the pulley instead. Got it at the Expo furniture fair from a company that has been around longer than the other competitor.

This is some thing that I had been searching. Please share price and contact. :good:

Using the kitchen mixer, turn left for filtered water:

IMG_4852_zps97a7d0c6.jpg

switch right for unfiltered water (notice the water pressure is stronger)

IMG_4853_zps82ef9482.jpg

I've purchased the HF1P+ too. Didn't know that you can attach the system directly to your kitchen tap. The sales person told me that we have to use their faucet, I chose the HF1P+ over the HP1P-3AA with Antioxidant Alkaline filter as the HP1P+ comes with a nicer Hyflux Faucet. For me aesthetics rule over need.

I didn't use the faucet that comes with it as my sink does not have anymore holes. The plumber tried to take the faucet away but i tactically managed to take it back. heard from my friend who is an ex-hyflux staff that one of the cartridge is made in malaysia but the other cartridge is made locally here. but can't remember which cartridge.

I've purchased the HF1P+ too. Didn't know that you can attach the system directly to your kitchen tap. The sales person told me that we have to use their faucet, I chose the HF1P+ over the HP1P-3AA with Antioxidant Alkaline filter as the HP1P+ comes with a nicer Hyflux Faucet. For me aesthetics rule over need.

Edited by claypot

Seems like prices went up by a fair bit. Last time when we do delivery, we love those who ask for fixing sofa legs.

All you have to do is turn the sofa over, screw in 4 legs and taa daa.... 10% of the sofa price.

This is some thing that I had been searching. Please share price and contact. :good:

Tried to PM you but your mailbox full. Anyway, its from TAME.

Ikea furniture's assembly rate is 10% of the furniture's price.

On top of that, delivery charges at $55 (for items' value less than $400), $50 (for items' value between $400 and $500) or $65 (for items' value more than $600), and that is only for weekdays delivery (additional $15 for weekend).

On top of that, if you need wall drilling e.g. wall mounting of cabinet/mirrors, etc, it will be $4 per hole for concrete wall and $6 for tiles wall.

If delivery is more than 3 days away, there's storage charge of $20 per day. So plan your purchase and budget carefully.

eh....I was there over the weekend, the sales personnel standing around said $5 per hole, not $4... I asked about fixing curtain rods to the wall....so price increase again?

Had an adventure to transport the longer curtain rods home coz they don't fit in the taxi boot. Had to go lengthwise from front of seat at the drivers side to the end of the backseat. hahhaha...all because I'm trying to save $55 delivery charges.

sorry for the typo mistake. it should be $60 (for items' value between $400 and $600). have corrected it.

Best to check with the delivery and installation counter on the charges, they also pasted all the pricing on the counter. The ikea sales staff may not know accurately as the delivery and installation is out-sourced to another company. when you get your invoice for delivery and installation, the letterhead is not ikea, but the out-sourced company.

eh....I was there over the weekend, the sales personnel standing around said $5 per hole, not $4... I asked about fixing curtain rods to the wall....so price increase again?

Had an adventure to transport the longer curtain rods home coz they don't fit in the taxi boot. Had to go lengthwise from front of seat at the drivers side to the end of the backseat. hahhaha...all because I'm trying to save $55 delivery charges.

Edited by claypot

sorry for the typo mistake. it should be $60 (for items' value between $400 and $600). have corrected it.

Best to check with the delivery and installation counter on the charges, they also pasted all the pricing on the counter. The ikea sales staff may not know accurately as the delivery and installation is out-sourced to another company. when you get your invoice for delivery and installation, the letterhead is not ikea, but the out-sourced company.

I see. Thanks! Didn't seriously go over to the counter to ask about the delivery and installation charges.

Was asking for 'fun'. ahahaha....coz my contractor said 'small matter', can get his men to drill the holes for me to install those curtain rods...no additional charges. Probably more than enough inbuilt in the quotes to cover a few small hole drillings bah....

Last night, i went to the flat to check on whether the lightings bought and installed are working and also to confirm that they are providing sufficient light for the rooms.

Laundry Area in the Kitchen:

IMG_5018_zpsba95c8d8.jpg

Kitchen Lightings:

IMG_5021_zps14aad5a7.jpg

IMG_5020_zps990b74dd.jpg

IMG_5019_zpsec8596fe.jpg