Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kevynq

All Hdb Bto Owner, Check Your Floor Traps & Drain Pipe!

Hi everyone, this is just a friendly reminder to all the new owners for HDB BTO.

" Please check all the floor traps and even the 40mm basin drain pipe for any debris or hardened cement BEFORE your Reno start !!! "

Well, I have overlooked this Important step and ended up clearing this **** at my own cost. This is not just simply digging the **** with my bare hands, the worst consequence is that we may even end up having to cut the pipe from the unit below because of the hardened cement ! So new owners, to avoid tearing the newly built kitchen cabinet, please remember to do a check before your reno starts! Hdb will just reply you - We are NOT responsible for that ! See photos below for the things which I have digged out apart from the cement ... Balance PVC pipes !! Where these came from if it is not from hdb ?!!

829AE647-C1E6-409D-88CF-75EFF82568A2_zps

725AC1F7-F1C9-4EB7-AC53-AC055651B0A2_zps

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Just bring this up for all new BTO Owner....Please check your floor trap before your reno start!!!!