Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lyz77

Rotten Customer Care From Schneider/ Clipsal

Just to share my bad experience with Schneider/ Clipsal customer care.

As I was renovating my new house, I intend to use back the Ulti switch/ dimmer but apparently, it doesn't work with LED light. Tried to log a case to Schneider and they provided a part number which they claim can rectify the issue. To my disgust, all the official distributor claim that they do not carry this part and one of the distributor told me that Clipsal Singapore do not indent this part and there is no way I can get it. I was pretty piss especially when the Ulti switch/ dimmers were extremely expensive.

Log another case with Schneider and ask if the NEO range of product support LED. Apparently, they claim that it should work with all LED but since there is a huge list of model within the NEO series, they did not advise the exact model to use for LED lighting. When I reply again to seek clarification, I got the following reply:

Schneider_zps47d2b174.jpg

Rotten support to the core.... :curse: Never will I expect that due to no reply within their team, they simply close the case. This demonstrate how irresponsible they are and also reflect that they do not care about customer loyalty. Probably to Schneider and Clipsal, it have come to a point where they cannot be bothered with their customer anymore and it's either you take it or leave it!

Not going to get another product from them and gonna jump ship to Legrand.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Is your LED light fitting dimmable? If yes, u should check if its direct dimming or on the 1-10v driver to work with any kind of dimmer.

Yea i heard too about their support apparently they have outsource their customer care out of singapore. Try calling them on the hotline.