Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi all, I'm close to signing a contract with Roy. But i need to chk out his carpentry, tiling n other workmanship 1st b4 deciding. His quote is one of the better ones but i guess that's becuz of his low overhead costs. He dun really have a showroom n in his company, he n his colleague are the only ID. Anyway, i see him more as an experienced contractor who acts as a supervisor. But of course, since he has 9 years of hands on experience, he probably possess as much knowledge as a typical ID in the market.

Nevertheless, i would like to ask all the Inzen customers

1. How is his worksmanship?

2. Do u encounter any problems 2-3 years after ur reno is done?

you can request for him to bring you to those flats that he currently renovating?

as i also just confirmed him thus cant comment much..he brought me to see 1 of the flat that he is currently doing..cannot say 100% but at least it passed my expectation.. :yamseng:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

as for us... we wanted to visit one of his flat before signing up with Roy...but the owner last min not free... s0 end up we din view any of his show flats before we sign up with him... So far everything are good... only problem is our kitchen floor tiles .... cos according to his tiler that our kitchen fllor is quite flat ... so no gradient... that's why after laying the 30*60cm de kitchen tiles.. our kitchen so called got flooded when the workers draw water from the kicthen tap, left over water start to pile up as the floor are flat... cant channel the water into the hole... we were quite upset with this cos the tiler din inform us that our floor are flat before laying... BUt ROy actually did some rectify work... he asked the tiler to hack away our kitchen entrance first 3 tiles to build a small kerb to prevent water from flooding into our living room plus widen the water drainage hole... so this weekend we are gg down to our new home to test whether does the water still flood to the living room or not.. apart from this- no problem at all .. : )

so my advice is before they lay tiles in ur home.. check with Roy whether is your kitchen fllor flat.. i think can ask the tiler to measure for you... they will know...if u want to wash ur kitchen floor next time instead of just mopping... i think u shd just tell them say u want gradient in ur kitchen floor, see if they can do it for u before they lay the tiles.. cos after laying... got any prob... u cant ask roy to hack for u free...

like us... we first time renovating hse...so alot of things not sure only when encounter then know.. so actually we are still learning what to look for when renovating..

I guess end of the day... most importantly Roy must be able to co-ordinate well with his men.. even after having problem ... he still can resolve _sui sui for you that's most important.. rather then push the blame to the others and nothing is done later on like some of our friends' Id cases...

So no worries in Roy's work pple.. Trust him.. : ) ur home will be in good hands

roy did highlight to us that our kitchen will flood if we try to wash the kitchen flooring....we are fine with that as our kitchen and living area there is a kerb.....

indirectly thanks to you too cos went to "ransacked" your blog and saw his mobile and called him straight!!

hahhahah you have nice reno btw :yamseng:

lol.. don't say that.. he's a good chap mah... my reno budget one.. cannot compare. kekeke...

Hi Phantom,

yes...me and my hubby were glad we engage roy.....hopefully the reno will turns out as good as we hope it would be.....

even if things screw up.. you can count on roy to help do a good job!

cheers!

Hi virgo1819 and Phantom...

do post up more pictures after u guys started ur reno... share ur nice home! :)

my place up long long ago liao lor...

hey michael u still so active in RT ah... hehe.

hi mud3210, my kitchen $8K for everything including the floor tiles, wall tiles, piping, kitchen cabinets, granite top etc... if just the cabinets, of cos cannot be $8K so exp lo...

Thanks cornetto. Nice place u got there. Really like ur sofa.

Anyway, i just wanna find out from all Inzen customers. I find that their tiling are a bit rough near the joint lines. Issit becuz of the worksmanship or issit the quality of the tiles?

hey michael u still so active in RT ah... hehe.

lol.. not as busy as u blogging though.. steady..

Hi redknapp39,

i have posted the 3d on my blog.. click on the link in my signature..

the rest of the pictures will be up by the end of this week when lights are fixed.. :)

Hi,

I'm keen in getting a quotation from Inzen (Roy). Does he have a website or email?

How can I contact him?

Thanks!

Hi FloraBliss>

i worte his contact number under my signature... just sms him and request for quote..

u can also take a look at all Inzen current and past customers t-blog for a better feel of his work,,

He is a thumbs up ID ... don worry...