Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Saw your updated blog,

overall,

i like your study area and living room feature, stick to it. hehee

Mine revised 3D not out yet,, seems like the feature wall which roy decribed to me seems like be like yours (with the 3 long strips of wood)... if it turns out the same,

i will make the designer busy again! haha

Overall, my reno is consider basic and my study area is much smaller since only 1 person will be using the study area.

We usually surf on laptops on the bed in the MBR while watching TV

My hacking starts tomorrow (Wednesday) - Good Day!

Saw your updated blog,

overall,

i like your study area and living room feature, stick to it. hehee

Mine revised 3D not out yet,, seems like the feature wall which roy decribed to me seems like be like yours (with the 3 long strips of wood)... if it turns out the same,

i will make the designer busy again! haha

Overall, my reno is consider basic and my study area is much smaller since only 1 person will be using the study area.

We usually surf on laptops on the bed in the MBR while watching TV

My hacking starts tomorrow (Wednesday) - Good Day!

Hello KopitehC> Welcome to da INZEN club! I have been missing out in the forum due to very busy workflow lately.... hmmm as for your feature wall and console... we ask roy to design for us... the outcome was real nice... My hb wanted it actually... cos we got a big living room... so he wants some design... tt's why we decided to go for it after making some changes to the 3d drawing that was given to us initially...

u can come to my T blog and take a look at my pitcures.. i have stay in my new hse for 3 weeks alr.. so far so good! hee hee... hope to see ur post often too! :yamseng:

Virgo> ur link in ur signature doesnt work.. maybe u want to change it to the one that babytan give? :drunk: ... i am popping in to ur blog and look see look see also,...

Think will be very nice like babytan too... saw hers.. i'm like Woah!! :D

Hi friends,

as the feature initially designed was not nice (think the designer too busy) anyhow do. i gave roy a sketch to do the revise 3D, it's out now,

please comment to let me know if there's any better ideas.

5rm_apartment_Blk225B226B_LP0806120.jpg

It's mixed of brown, white and black tinted glass, total length 9.5feet

Let me know if there's any ideas to make it look better, my initial sketch is supposed to be 3 long bigger strips instead od smaller ones, let me know whether big ones are nicer or small ones.

Million Muacks!

if you use too many black mirrors hor, will you see your own reflection when watching TV huh?

personally i am not in for that esp if in nite time watch TV and see yourself in there..hahha you get wat i mean?? :bangwall:

overall quite nice with lots of storage right?? + colour quite match also

as for the strips i like the 1 in the 3D...3 big stripes like too "rough" for that area??

it's tinted glass, not mirrors, it's those almost opque ones, think won't really see myself cause the one below tv is only a small strip... i'm making the left cabinet slightly slimmer, hv yet to properly discuss carpentry with roy, yeah, my friends tot the strips smaller nicer...

awaiting for more replies, then will decide from there :D

Edited by kopitehC

Hi all

I'm also thinking whether to have the feature wall...think around 1k as quoted by Roy

Worry next time say maybe in 5-10 years it might give way then have to hire contractor to remove it

Alternative might consider getting a artwork to hang on the work.....cost between $300-500

any advice

I don't have feature wall also. roy mentioned not really worth doing.

so we just painted that part for the tv.. darker shade of gray.. act like a feature wall.. lol..

Hihi, would like to know if you guys and ladies opt for white inner pvc or coloured ones?

what is the price difference if I were to change all to pvc...

Eg: just quote WIW, then i can gauge.. as i plan to change to color pvc for all carpentry work.

Initially i opt for no doors, so its coloured pvc, then i opt for doors, then roy quote white pvc, i'm thinking of using colured pvc even if got doors.

million thanks!

no doors inner is coloured pvc (you can request for white also..)

got doors inner is white

think this is the standard bah, you can have coloured inner even if you opt for doors, be it cabinet or wardrobe = pay $$ 8|

my shoe cabinet and WIW (no doors) is walnut colour and kitchen cabinet inner is white..price ah, i also never notice leh..you got ask Roy bo?

Hi,

Am new here, also looking for ID for my resale HDB Wud appreciate if I can get Roy's email

Does Inzen have a website ? Thanls for the pm

Hi Fiz... u can drop him a sms at this number below for a further discussion.. i have it in my signature...

This is his contact details:

1XXXX@XXXX.com

XXXXXXXXX@XXXXX.com

his mobile: XXXX XXXX

hope you will like his ideas just like we do : )

Cheers

[Phantom: Don't like this lah... Use PM.. Roy also my ID but must keep to forum rules]

Edited by Phantom