Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

I emphatise with you..i myself got the same treatment..gave my buisness to other ids in the end....

I've given up waiting and moved on. Don't fret the small details, more fish in the sea. Only need to differentiate the salmon from the clown fish.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

ah yo...we have long dropped him from our list. Nailing him is even tougher then seeing Jay Chou. :sport-smiley-018:

We have more choices of ID then they have in customers. He simply cannot cope lah...

maybe he's too busy trying to clear the current projects on hand.

you might want to try getting other quotes 1st and go back to him again later if your house is not coming too soon.

he's quite a responsible person as in when i need to retify things, he will do it for me.

Thx for all the replies.. Just sort of disappointed as he made us wait for weeks and finally.. Yep definitely and is in search of my salmon fish! :lol:

Thx for all the replies.. Just sort of disappointed as he made us wait for weeks and finally.. Yep definitely and is in search of my salmon fish! :lol:

he is really busy now, but, the good point of him is that he will not neglect any of his job, we got things to rectify, he appear promptly to settle them (imagine him carrying out almost 50 pieces of floor/wall tiles from my storeroom to outside the main door :sport-smiley-003: , as we just highlighted to him that we don need them now :P )

maybe due to the surge in his "reputation" recently, so, he had too much jobs on hand. its better that he rejected your job now, rather than unable to fulfilled after signing the contract.

anyway, :yamseng: for your ID hunting.

he is really busy now, but, the good point of him is that he will not neglect any of his job, we got things to rectify, he appear promptly to settle them (imagine him carrying out almost 50 pieces of floor/wall tiles from my storeroom to outside the main door :sport-smiley-003: , as we just highlighted to him that we don need them now :P )

maybe due to the surge in his "reputation" recently, so, he had too much jobs on hand. its better that he rejected your job now, rather than unable to fulfilled after signing the contract.

anyway, :yamseng: for your ID hunting.

Hi there.. we understand how disappointed u are when Rou are unable to commit. Actually like what kopic has mentioned if you have not collected ur hse keys or still have time before the big move .. u can compare other houses / id quotes before coming back to Roy.

In my case imagine i moved in late may this year .. early july.. my waterproof board in the toilet to hide the pipe becane decolourise!! gosh.. i gave Roy a call and immediately that weekend he ask his painter to come and paint the weather change coating FOC".. that's y he is flexible like all of us think.. this is his after sales service ... thumbs up! he actually worried that if he takes up too much , he is unable to commit and deliver his promise to you.. so rather arguement and disputes , i think he gave up the ideas of overload..

So if you still have time, just allow him some time to get back to you, dont be too disappointed ya

Good luck!

:)

Hi there.. we understand how disappointed u are when Rou are unable to commit. Actually like what kopic has mentioned if you have not collected ur hse keys or still have time before the big move .. u can compare other houses / id quotes before coming back to Roy.

In my case imagine i moved in late may this year .. early july.. my waterproof board in the toilet to hide the pipe becane decolourise!! gosh.. i gave Roy a call and immediately that weekend he ask his painter to come and paint the weather change coating FOC".. that's y he is flexible like all of us think.. this is his after sales service ... thumbs up! he actually worried that if he takes up too much , he is unable to commit and deliver his promise to you.. so rather arguement and disputes , i think he gave up the ideas of overload..

So if you still have time, just allow him some time to get back to you, dont be too disappointed ya

Good luck!

:)

Hi,

Going to get my key soon, can advised how is Inzen workmanship and is their price reasonable as compare to those IDs in IMM?

Hi all.. for those waiting for his quotation.. do take note that Roy is having his reservist starting this week.. have more patient for his reply..

I am starting my reno with Inzen after this 7th lunar month.

Chose this ID after hunting high and low.. haha..

We are comfortable with him and he gave us a reasonable (mid-range) quotation.

Visited one of his completed project, and was quite satisfied.

Hi all.. for those waiting for his quotation.. do take note that Roy is having his reservist starting this week.. have more patient for his reply..

I am starting my reno with Inzen after this 7th lunar month.

Chose this ID after hunting high and low.. haha..

We are comfortable with him and he gave us a reasonable (mid-range) quotation.

Visited one of his completed project, and was quite satisfied.

Hi there,

Can u pm me roy's contact and email ?

Thanks..

Guest careBnet
I've given up waiting and moved on. Don't fret the small details, more fish in the sea. Only need to differentiate the salmon from the clown fish.

Yes Jcase

i do agree with you. :sport-smiley-003:

i like this sentence and it is true(Don't fret the small details, more fish in the sea. Only need to differentiate the salmon from the clown fish.)

care