Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
SyaEem

Bank Loan Or Money Lender

We collecting key between February - March but we still short of the amount for the flat. I under we need to make that payment full lump sum before we can collect the key right.

I understand to we need to earn 24k-30k per annum but we dont hit that too.

Is there any other way to get loan?

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

We collecting key between February - March but we still short of the amount for the flat. I under we need to make that payment full lump sum before we can collect the key right.

I understand to we need to earn 24k-30k per annum but we dont hit that too.

Is there any other way to get loan?

Please be more specific on your question, quite hard to understand what you really want to ask.

Don't borrow from money lenders, even though they are licensed money lenders. You will be killed by the processing fee, administration fee, late payment interest, interest on late payment and interest on late payment interest fee.

This is how money lenders operate - Money lenders usually borrow from banks and then lend the money to borrowers. Hence the money lenders will charge much higher interest to borrowers in order to cover the borrowing cost from banks. Since this is the case, why go to money lenders? Go straight to banks, please.

Edited by gemini