Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
soloqueen

Transformation In Telok Blangah Drive

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, soloqueen i enjoying reading your blog that give me great idea what to get or reno care to share what your renovation quation plus toilet quation and blinds price and do the lock installation uncle do the calibration too worry don't to calibrater how much he charge $ you please advise my e-mail is tarzanboy66@singnet.com.sg

Cheer, tarzanboy

Hi, soloqueen i enjoying reading your blog that give me great idea what to get or reno care to share what your renovation quation plus toilet quation and blinds price and do the lock installation uncle do the calibration too worry don't to calibrater how much he charge $ you please advise my e-mail is tarzanboy66@singnet.com.sg

Cheer, tarzanboy

Hi tarzanboy, just emailed ya :) Cheers!

Hi Soloqueen,

Thanks for all the updates so far. Could you post pics on your both bathrooms please? Cos I have the exact same layout as yours, super tiny one and Im troubled over it lol! And you seemed to have made the tiny place so cosy too.

Just curious, I came across contractors who told me that hdb cant have concealed pipings. But I like the way you do it! May i know for your masterbath, is your shower compartment a 1-pc glass divider or its a boxed up one? Did you extend the toilet inorder to have the space?

Thanks for sharing :)

Edited by Joeist

Hi Soloqueen,

Thanks for all the updates so far. Could you post pics on your both bathrooms please? Cos I have the exact same layout as yours, super tiny one and Im troubled over it lol! And you seemed to have made the tiny place so cosy too.

Just curious, I came across contractors who told me that hdb cant have concealed pipings. But I like the way you do it! May i know for your masterbath, is your shower compartment a 1-pc glass divider or its a boxed up one? Did you extend the toilet inorder to have the space?

Thanks for sharing :)

Hi Joeist,

Thanks for the compliments :)

Below are the pics for both our bathrooms. For the concealed pipings, you are right that HDB dun allowed but I think that was more like concrete conceal. What we did is used calcium silicate board to box it up only :P

Besides, both our bathrooms are in original size and the shower area and WC were separated with glass divider ya :)

Master bathroom:

ink1.jpg

cdgx.jpg

Common bathroom:

8l3m.jpg

8kao.jpg

Let me know if you need any further details. Cheers!

A lot of you have asked how much did the blinds cost and I've told that the price included all the 4 windows. I'm sorry that I forgotten to share which are the 4 windows I meant.

So basically the blinds for the 4 windows are as below:

Living room:

8u6g.jpg

Common room:

2j07.jpg

Master room:

2auk.jpg

and Kitchen:

9f39.jpg

Cheers!

Hi Soloqueen,

Sorry I know am very troublesome, how does your vanity area look like? Could you post a pic please. Can't really visualise how did you manage to squeeze in the toilet bowl, shower compartment and basin/vanity all in the toilet. Im so troubled over both toilets! lol!

Thanks very much.

Edited by Joeist

Hi Soloqueen,

Sorry I know am very troublesome, how does your vanity area look like? Could you post a pic please. Can't really visualise how did you manage to squeeze in the toilet bowl, shower compartment and basin/vanity all in the toilet. Im so troubled over both toilets! lol!

Thanks very much.

Hi Joeist,

I've forgotten to remind you that we do not have any basin inside both our bathrooms as really not enough space for that. So we just have one common basin outside the common bathroom :)

Cheers.

Hi,

Ur house is so lovely...I super like it..Can you pls pm me your renovation quotations? Thanks!!

e_von23@yahoo.com.my

Hi, thanks ya :)

By the way, I've just emailed you my reno's quote :)

Cheers!

We were too busy to make any new post since we moved in two weeks ago. Finally just have time to share some of the home appliances and household items we bought since moving in.

TV and gaming console :P

dlh9.jpg

Cooking table top:

lcl3.jpg

Fridge:

a4mk.jpg

Washer and rubbish chute, and also temporary bin from Garrett Popcorn :P

kg7f.jpg

Steam oven :good: :

lu80.jpg

and a picture of my favourite study room:

plzi.jpg