Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
crayon05

Rezt & Relax Interior Design

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, try to search on renotalk but couldnt find any reviews on Rezt n Relax. Any new reviews on them?

hi, ive tried to search too.. seems like its not quite popular here though...

Hi, try to search on renotalk but couldnt find any reviews on Rezt n Relax. Any new reviews on them?

hi, ive tried to search too.. seems like its not quite popular here though...

Hi Is there anyone use Rezt N Relax for renovation work and appreciate comment....

Susan of Rezt N Relax has a good presentation to us. I emailed her with the requirement and layout and she did the layout presentation before we come to her showroom. And I think she is a interior designer which drafted and amended on-spot when we needed to make some changes of our requirement. She showed us their material and some samples of their work and there after she has 1-2 follow up with us but did not push us to close the deal with her...... We want to consider her service but her price is rather high as compared to the few ID we approached...May be they provide lifetime warranty and their company is CASE-TRUSTED and thus the price is high?

Really hope to hear anyone use their service and renovation work before for us to re-consider them......

Thanks......

Edited by Calvin

Approached them at the exhibition currently going on at Changi. Was served by a very inexperienced ID who later gave me an eye-popping quote. It was the highest quote I received and included many things I did not ask for. Not impressed.

Is looking forward to meeting up one of the ids there and hope to see more reviews on them too.

to be fair to the ids, we should clearly state our requirements and budget to them before they quote do that they also know what we home owners really want. Only then the design and layout will be realistic and close to our expectations.

Met them at Expo few months back, designer very friendly so we went down their office to talk more, level of friendliness remains but I also find their quote more expensive. Yes they give lifetime warranty, but touch wood, what if they closed down or something. anyway I think normal furniture can easily last at least 10+ years (even our Ikea stuff easily lasted 5 years with no sign of breaking), maybe by then already thinking of moving house. just some thoughts to share.

They were also featured in Channel 5 show Renovaid.

Got their quotes as well. Prices are significantly higher than other quotes we received.

Talked to a newbie at a show in Expo somewhere back in July. Not that I'm against newbie ... after ask long and short, this guy emailed me back 1 month later asking for my requirements again ... I can't be bothered to reply.

Just to share my recent experience with R&R. Signed up with them at an Expo exhibition, with ID Angel** W**g. On the spot, she gave a quotation of what I had required, and even signed a piece of paper stating that the prices of my add-ons will not change with time. Months later after a few rounds of revision, I compared the latest quotation with that piece of paper, the add-on item prices had been jacked up (she probably thought I don't check). Then she was never available on weekends to meet, kinda questionable when I tried to even book her in advance. On one occasion, I asked if she was too busy for me. She replied she was 'waiting for another customer to reply' first - concluded that I wasn't 'on par' with her other clients, maybe theirs was a bungalow? Then the 3D drawings never once came on time, I had to constantly give her a reminder past deadline to ask for it. Her creativity was only so-so, very run-of-the-mill type.

Then without seeking my permission, she posted the 3D drawings of my apartment on her R&R profile as a completed job, costing only $20K taking a total of 3 weeks to complete. Today, I have not even been issued my keys, and her then b&w quotation to me was $50K, with estimated 8 weeks renovation time. This is tantamount to pure dishonesty and deceit to consumers.

When I called up R&R to lodge a complain, I could only reach as far to the company's personal assistant. No official apology was ever given by R&R management.

Since then, I had met up 5 other ID firms for a quote with same specs. They responded with prices half of what Angel** W**g had quoted, and with unique designs. IMO, large commercialized firms tend to be topline driven with less creative juices. Most of their ideas are just 'copy and paste' from previous jobs. In fact, one of the concept images that Angel** W**g had presented to me, was an original job done by my current ID. Through my experience with these other ID firms, I feel smaller firms are hungrier for business, more customer-focused, and definitely full of creativity and zany ideas.

Never mind lifetime warranties - if my TV console should ever fall apart, I should be concerned about the workmanship of that ID firm rather than the free patchwork!