Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kirovski

Amazing Amazon

Hi all,

I am sure many of us has been buying stuff from amazon.com even before they started free shipping to singapore and even more so with free shipping for certain items. so i decided to start a new thread for fellow online shoppers to share their experiences and good/bad buys from amazon.

For myself, i have been buying most of my households items from amazon for my new place. I was quite fortunate as i moved into my new place last june, which was roughly the same time they started free shipping to singapore. prior to that i have been picking up my amazon purchases from USA when i travel there for work and pay for shipping for bulkier items.

Edited by kirovski

• Like 1

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi i also wanna get some kitchenware from Amazon but not sure of the shipping.Signed up in Amazon and Hopshopgo a few days ago..but since I'm new to Amazon can't figure out the shipping difference.

Unsure of wherethe to ship direct cheaper or use 3rd party cheaper.

Blur blur.asked afew frens but no help either.wud be getting my flat 4th Q,this yr.Any Help??

Hi i also wanna get some kitchenware from Amazon but not sure of the shipping.Signed up in Amazon and Hopshopgo a few days ago..but since I'm new to Amazon can't figure out the shipping difference.

Unsure of wherethe to ship direct cheaper or use 3rd party cheaper.

Blur blur.asked afew frens but no help either.wud be getting my flat 4th Q,this yr.Any Help??

of course if the items qualify for free shipping it would be best to ship direct.

but there are some conditions and most important is that they are sold and shipped by amazon.com. not some third party seller.

by shipping direct you also save on the local taxes which varies depending on the state that you ship the item to.

Finally got it..Yahooooooo..

Wrote down the weights and calculated prices.After careful cart additions, the Amazon Global saver selection showed.But I over shot a bit..was to get $160 sing but got $160 US...saw wrongly.Total came $215

:P

amazon has free shipping to sg now? But only on very selected items right? Thats wonderful news, and i'm obviously quite late.. Never liked amazon because of the price of shipping! Guess i'll pop by now!

PS the fatboy beanbags look great!

• Like 1