Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
babyangel11

Reliable Fortune Teller

Hi understand that a lot of people here have discussed about geomancers to visit the premises to do fengshui.

How about does anyone who has a reliable and accurate Fortune Teller whom you can recommend? if we do not want to spend too much and just want a reading on the year's luck or whatever matters or events? Those using playing cards are fine with me.

Has anyone tried Benny Lee @ Jalan Rumah Tinggi and could share his experiences? I called up to make an appointment n the slot is in July! And now's only January.....

Thanks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I heard mixed reviews about Benny Lee and hence im trying to gather more feedback first since there is still around half a year to my reading. Hahaha.....

As mentioned in another thread, I wouldn't pay Joey Yap for another reading :no: ...... His rates are very expensive too :bleah:

1. cards are just tools ...do you want your "yearly" life to be determined by cards ? Why not determine your life by working hard instead for that "yearly" forecast ? Try to avoid fortune telling for that year and see what happens by using your own deck of cards ? Next thing u will know is someone in the forum will advertise that he/she uses "parrot animals" or "turtle shells" ....and make it so believable, that u say so and so is good.

I know cny is coming so you want a fresh start ..but why do that ...maybe u can contact Harry Lee ...he did not use cards to determine Singapore future ...

I know of someone that can give u accurate forecast by throwing dice ...u want to believe me ? Very very chun one ...can even predict 4d ...

1. cards are just tools ...do you want your "yearly" life to be determined by cards ? Why not determine your life by working hard instead for that "yearly" forecast ? Try to avoid fortune telling for that year and see what happens by using your own deck of cards ? Next thing u will know is someone in the forum will advertise that he/she uses "parrot animals" or "turtle shells" ....and make it so believable, that u say so and so is good.

I know cny is coming so you want a fresh start ..but why do that ...maybe u can contact Harry Lee ...he did not use cards to determine Singapore future ...

I know of someone that can give u accurate forecast by throwing dice ...u want to believe me ? Very very chun one ...can even predict 4d ...

har.....throw dice? you got win before from numbers given by him?

Hi Kalimantan

Fortune telling more as a guide - sometimes if you have a specific matter to check - it might provide an insight but of course whether its accurate or not, its left to be seen. Hahaha.

Cos this forum seems to talk mainly about Fengshui visits n sometimes we just want to spend a little money to get a guidance or insight about a specific matter n may not wish to fengshui the place.

I have consulted a fortune teller who uses the turtle shell with the Chinese coins inside. I do not know if it is the same as "Yi jin"??? And some people say "yi jin" might be useful for a yes or no kind of answer. For instance if you should change job or not, etc.

Cheers.

I also very curious about the future, but I heard from my aunt that knowing too much of 'tian ji' (heaven's secret) is not good also, like tian ji bu ke xie lo.

Some people tell me it is self fulfilling.

Dilemma siah.

Hi Kalimantan

Fortune telling more as a guide - sometimes if you have a specific matter to check - it might provide an insight but of course whether its accurate or not, its left to be seen. Hahaha.

Cos this forum seems to talk mainly about Fengshui visits n sometimes we just want to spend a little money to get a guidance or insight about a specific matter n may not wish to fengshui the place.

I have consulted a fortune teller who uses the turtle shell with the Chinese coins inside. I do not know if it is the same as "Yi jin"??? And some people say "yi jin" might be useful for a yes or no kind of answer. For instance if you should change job or not, etc.

Cheers.

Let me try to provide more info.

a) turtle shells (maybe i can get sea-shells ) and those chinese coins (just go any wet mkt and u can see many chinese coins) - why not u buy and put in yourself and try ?

b) question about "yes / no" answer - u take a paper and draw the various flowchart ...and you can probably get a "if then else" conditions to get your answers.

Maybe you pass the flowchart to your friend or spouse and they can give answer ..no need special guidance ..trust me ..it works.

I also very curious about the future, but I heard from my aunt that knowing too much of 'tian ji' (heaven's secret) is not good also, like tian ji bu ke xie lo.

Some people tell me it is self fulfilling.

Dilemma siah.

the definition of "secret" means "encrypted and confidential" ...no human eyes can see or read ....then how does the fortune teller decrypt the message ?

Come on, the linkage between heaven and earth is via httpS too ...all messages are "secret" ...

you folks got the point ?

what do you mean self-fulfilling?

Make dreams come true, in short.

Dreams are drives. Need inputs make dream come real.

For Bazi, DOB is the only input, 'dreams' are fixed - just that to know in advance.

Cards, dices.....are also inputs, 'outcomes' fixed - know in advance

Which you prefer more?

the definition of "secret" means "encrypted and confidential" ...no human eyes can see or read ....then how does the fortune teller decrypt the message ?

Come on, the linkage between heaven and earth is via httpS too ...all messages are "secret" ...

you folks got the point ?

Since life is so full of secrets with all these encrypted messages with only the so-called professionals can 'help' to decrypt in advance w/o knowing such decrypted message be true or false, i offer one heavenly decrypted suggestion.

Buy insurance NOW

Whether life/medical/investment/hospital......to secure the future 'unsecured'.

Insurers are really the ones who decrypt, better than any fortune tellers man. Act now

Got the pt?

Hi understand that a lot of people here have discussed about geomancers to visit the premises to do fengshui.

How about does anyone who has a reliable and accurate Fortune Teller whom you can recommend? if we do not want to spend too much and just want a reading on the year's luck or whatever matters or events? Those using playing cards are fine with me.

Has anyone tried Benny Lee @ Jalan Rumah Tinggi and could share his experiences? I called up to make an appointment n the slot is in July! And now's only January.....

Thanks.

Hi, actually hoh......I don't like to recommend but this one I tried before, not bad...... at Geylang there.....PM me if want to know. You can also try the one Kalimantan recommended at Fulusoh.

Hi, actually hoh......I don't like to recommend but this one I tried before, not bad...... at Geylang there.....PM me if want to know. You can also try the one Kalimantan recommended at Fulusoh.

Hi Ivy1981

I have already pm you. Hope you got my msg :)

thanks! ;)