Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Ted_Muffy

Where To Buy Acrylic Material In Singapore?

I would like to find a places in Singapore where I could buy Acrylic material to make an iPad holder for my indoor bike machine. I found a number of sellers in Taobao in China like:

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.37.WlFyiQ&id=36964450327

but not able to get any from Qoo10. Can anyone advise if you had bought any or know where I could get them in Singapore?

Thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

you can try one of the plexi cutting services. they might charge slightly more for raw material, but maybe you can use there services for custom cut plexi.

I am using Plixo (plixo.com.sg) on Leng Kee Road ... and so far their service was quite good.

how much Plixo (plixo.com.sg) selling plexiglass white color sheet size 48" x 96" very thin it can be rolled and pack in box.

Hi Cairoking, do you have the address of jalan besar and contact number? I am looking for a transparent acrylic sheet 1210mm by 500mm. Need to cut to size. Have tried email plixo but no response from them.

Hi silver member, I need one piece customised 5mm thickness, length 1210mm and width 500mm acrylic sheet. Do the arcylic supplier provide such customised cutting too?

Hi,

We are acrylic fabricator who located in Johor Bahru. We are the distributor of acrylic material.
We also provide customize cutting services & any customize product display.
Please browse our website http://damapoly.com/ for more information.
Feel free to request quotation from us for any acrylic product, we will offer our best price over our best service.
We looking forward to serve you..
Albert Ang
+60167755815
damapolyent@gmail.com

On 5/20/2014 at 7:50 PM, xaleysan said:

I think I have seen at Art Friend, Bras Basah.

Not sure of the thickness you are looking for, theirs are not very thick, about A4 size.

If I remember right, it's about $30+.

Or you can try this http://www.acrylic.com.sg/on-line-acrylic-cutting/

I've ordered customised acrylic part from them before, service pretty good.

Don't use this site to buy acrylic, it is throat cutting and very expensive. The sale girl from this site told me their is also from Taiwan like DAMA TRADING. Go to DAMA TRADING, they are the cheapest and also free delivery no matter what amount you buy. 

1 minute ago, victortan said:

Don't use this site to buy acrylic, it is throat cutting and very expensive. The sale girl from this site told me their is also from Taiwan like DAMA TRADING. Go to DAMA TRADING, they are the cheapest and also free delivery no matter what amount you buy. 

Plixo.com.sg  too are expensive, they quote me 75$ for 2 pieces of clear acrylic of 2mm thickness. I get a similar one at DAMA for 30$ and deliver free to my home.

Look for Ying Kwang. They shifted to Soon Lee Road. They have got laser cutting machine. Can send them CAD drawings too.