Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Wenting1986

3 Room Flat Reno Pictures

Hi! Just wanna share my 3 room flat at ghim moh that was recently renovated.

it is definitely something different than all the flats i see out there. I was looking for something minimal, with a touch of industrial feel. my ID did a great job and took care of everything including most of the furniture selection. i am super happy with the result. check out the images!

pm me if you want the ID's contact.

http://*spammer advertising on freelance interior design*** Company URL edited. [Admin Note: Topic starter is posing as a homeowner to advertise her services]

Edited by admin
content edited. Wenting1986 please note that self advertising and posing as a homeowner is unethical

• Like 1

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi! Just wanna share my 3 room flat at ghim moh that was recently renovated.

it is definitely something different than all the flats i see out there. I was looking for something minimal, with a touch of industrial feel. my ID did a great job and took care of everything including most of the furniture selection. i am super happy with the result. check out the images!

pm me if you want the ID's contact.

wow.. looks like a really cool pad..!!

how big is ur unit ?

Edited by admin
the topic starter is actually the designer soliciting in this forum for business.

• Like 1

I love this very much, though a bit dark for a house. The sliding door is awesome, I saw it online before and was still wondering if I could get such a door in Singapore. Can I have the ID contact please?

very nice. But its quite ex right the total reno?

Hi,

It was over my budget a little bit, but it was a head to toe make over, so i think it was totally worth it!