Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Wenting1986

3 Room Flat Reno Pictures

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Nice! 68sqm ? You mean the stair is in the reno as well?

Hi sforshor,

Stair? u mean in the website ah, no la must be another project. the website got a few of her projects one i think. not just this house!

Hi sforshor,

Stair? u mean in the website ah, no la must be another project. the website got a few of her projects one i think. not just this house!

Uh no, I click your photo url, I saw a stair, shocked!! :jawdrop:

Edited by sforshor

Hi Wenting1986,

Can you PM me your ID and contractor contact, possible the quotation to share? Picture looks very nice and tastefully done, seems very different from other id's portfolio. Getting my house soon, looking for id to do the house. Thks!

hello, how much is ya reno? looks like 35-40k?

hi,

it was about 37k yeap. alot of sourcing and wood and kitchen cost the most! but i save alot on furniture, alot are casted-in haha.

Hi,

Im so digging the industrial concept. The color scheme is perfect in my opinion, Love the industrial power point sockets.

Mind sharing you Ids contact?

hi,

it was about 37k yeap. alot of sourcing and wood and kitchen cost the most! but i save alot on furniture, alot are casted-in haha.

bery nicey, i saw it and was attracted to it!

bery nicey, i saw it and was attracted to it!

Thank you :) i thought it needs a little colour so I am now trying to find some pop artwork to hang on the wall haha.

Hello, can I have the contractor that you used for your house reno? Contractor only. ID is inside your link.

Thank you.

Edited by Tenbatsu

This topic has been closed. The topic starter is an interior designer posing as a satisfied homeowner to sell her services.

• Like 5