Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

On 2/1/2014 at 12:26 AM, gaurov27 said:

Anyone?

Saw that PamelaPam and JadeNg used him but dunno if really or just self promote..

Hope someone can help me out..

They are no longer in business. See acra records below.

Screenshot_20181112-155427_Chrome.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Responses vary though. I engage them for a 2 month job. Beware of empty promises of being flexible. They will use this as excuse for defective work later. Also give close supervision - tend to cut corners if you are not watching. Also like to bring non-work issues to you, like their cashflow problems, asking for early payments before work completes. When I turn down the requests, start damaging my property - although stressing not intentional. Look at how the floor tiles were damage when only the skirting is to be removed. I end up having to lay the entire floor.

Screenshot_20180830-221531_Gallery.jpg

Anniooi did her budget kitchen from jiamei too. So do quite a number of ppl but just that nvr post review. A friend of mine also letting them do his kitchen, they quoted better price compared to other contractors. They also provided detailed explanation for the different materials and gave suggestions. Eventually my friend even plan to do up his living room due to the affordable pricing quoted. Let me know if you need thier contacts, might be able to get good price :)

Edited by JoeLkm