Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shockwave

Last Minute Wonders

Hi Songz

We did not check the review. Our purchase is based on the functionality of the products as mostly are new in the market. Hopefully, it will last long and won't give us headache in years to come.

Hi Shockwave,

May I check with you how much you paid for your Rinnai Chimney Cooker Hood RH-C759-SB and Rinnai 3 Burner Built-in Glass Hob RB-3CG, and do you have the contact of the sales person? Thanks in advance.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Shockwave,

May I check with you how much you paid for your Rinnai Chimney Cooker Hood RH-C759-SB and Rinnai 3 Burner Built-in Glass Hob RB-3CG, and do you have the contact of the sales person? Thanks in advance.

Hi Lifecreator

We getting at 1.7k in an electronic fair at expo a month ago. That was special price from them as the fair was closing on their last day. I think outside might be selling at 2k. You may contact the shop at 65474680. Name of the shop is Kah Hock Repairer & Trading located at blk 87 Circuit Road. The shop is one of distributor for Rinnai.

Bright and cheery designs!

Woah very bright colors chosen.

For me i prefer something more smoothing... heheh

Just leave it to wifey to choose. Hubby not good in colour combination. But there will be changes in colour for the following drawing.

Finally, our favourite sink was delivered to us yesterday. When we received the package, we immediately opened it. =)

Our first reaction was to knock on the sink to have a feel of what good quality was. Indeed, the "knocking" sound was very much different from what we have at home right now.

The sink was in a big dustbag, along with the given accessories, and it was also carefully wrapped in styrofoam.

We are very happy with our purchase, even though it was quite a hole in the pocket. But hey, it was so much cheaper compared to buying it here in SG.

Although we found it a tad too big for our kitchen, I believe we will make good use and take great care of it.

IMG_0161_zps427d0c63.jpg

IMG_0160_zpsa318e72d.jpg

• Like 1

Took a day off and went to JB today. Managed to buy 12 LED downlights, 5 ceiling LED lights and a ceiling fan. As our car boot was already full, we skipped the idea to buy another 3 ceiling fans (1 for for each room), sink, faucet and other toilet accessories. As for now, we are just looking forward to the weekend to buy Hubby's media stuff. Eyeing for LG 55LA740T, ASUS RT-AC66U. Hopefully, Oppo BDP-103 will be sold this weekend.

Took a day off and went to JB today. Managed to buy 12 LED downlights, 5 ceiling LED lights and a ceiling fan. As our car boot was already full, we skipped the idea to buy another 3 ceiling fans (1 for for each room), sink, faucet and other toilet accessories. As for now, we are just looking forward to the weekend to buy Hubby's media stuff. Eyeing for LG 55LA740T, ASUS RT-AC66U. Hopefully, Oppo BDP-103 will be sold this weekend.

Which part of malaysia did you buy the stuff ?

What is the price difference from SG side.