Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shockwave

Last Minute Wonders

Hi!

What're the ceiling fans that you're using for the mbr n bedroom? What is the wattage?

I'm having problems looking for ceiling fans with lights that are bright enough, yet do not come with those cups lights

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Any issues or comments from electricians when installing these?

During installation, we were not around. There is no complaint from them. Guess the electrician had no issue on the installation.

We checked on the following day and all switches work according as plan. Not yet try with the remote control. Hopefully it work.

Hi!

What're the ceiling fans that you're using for the mbr n bedroom? What is the wattage?

I'm having problems looking for ceiling fans with lights that are bright enough, yet do not come with those cups lights

Hello, we bought fanco but not remember the model. Bought it at JB. In terms of brightness, it is enough to cover the whole bedroom due to small bedroom size. Fyi, we change e bulb to LED. Much brighter than the original.

• Like 1

Hello, we bought fanco but not remember the model. Bought it at JB. In terms of brightness, it is enough to cover the whole bedroom due to small bedroom size. Fyi, we change e bulb to LED. Much brighter than the original.

Can share which shop in jb you bought your fanco fan from?

Hi Songz, bought it at Tampoi Lighting Centre Sdn Bhd. Many Singaporean went there when we were there.

I have list of shops for fan, lighting and toilet stuffs which is recommended by our fellow bloggers. If u want, I can share it here.

Total damaged is S$688.

Pls pm me the contacts too..thanks

Master Bedroom Platform with storage bay.

IMG_0337_zpsc5f00e23.jpg

Hi,

I am planning to have a platform with storage too. How big is urs and how much did you get it done for?

I understand that HDB don't allow platform with storage, how did yours get approve? Thanks!!

Hi

Almost the size of the master bedrm. cost abt 1.8k. I did not ask for any approval. Have no idea it is forbidden. :)

No worries, I think you do not need any approval for wooden platform based on the directives from HDB.

Wow...nice house...

We are also looking at this Rinnai Hood model...The design is very nice! So far how's the suction power and the oil absorption capabilities? We are contemplating this Chimney model against Fujioh FX900 which received many positive reviews for it's oil absorption.

Edited by kwoni