Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Trish

Calling All Resale 3-Roomers!

Mine is a 3 roomer too, welcome to view my blog.

Hey Astarz, thanks and yes, I've been to view your blog. I must say, your 3-room is one of my favourites! You definitely have a flair for design and I love all your personal finishing touches such as the nice wooden picture frames, artisanal soap etc. I also love your 'me' corner. I'm hoping I'll have one too, keeping fingers-crossed. So hey, although your reno has completed, stick around ok. I shall have plenty to consult when my time comes. Cheers! :drunk:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

dsc7411.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hey everyone, many of the old 3 rooms have these. Do you know if the vertical block on the right can be hacked?

Don't think HDB will allow the hacking.. My 3-rm oso c/w these steps but not the stum/block... I wld love to hv it though as it can serve as a seater for my visitors to wear shoes.. :lol:

dsc7411.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hey everyone, many of the old 3 rooms have these. Do you know if the vertical block on the right can be hacked?

Don think you can hack it away.

You can try checking with HDB though.

Don't think HDB will allow the hacking.. My 3-rm oso c/w these steps but not the stum/block... I wld love to hv it though as it can serve as a seater for my visitors to wear shoes.. :lol:

Oooh that's a thought :good:

I'm thinking of getting Ixiss rainshower set and Turbo hob. Does anyone have any feedback on these? Much appreciate it! :)