Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
annfadzil

how to slim down?

Hi all,

Thanks for this nice and valuable post. Everybody seeking how to loose extra fat from body. I am also a member of this group :P
My blogger friend "Gustavo Woltmann" always suggest me to take green tea once in a day. And its really work to reduce fat.

Everyday i also  spend some time to walk in the morning or evening. This helps me ton,

Thank you.

Have a nice day :) 

• Like 1

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

Being fit is a very easy if you follow a proper diet, workout and take enough supplements. Slimming down gives you more confidence. If this process is combined with weight training you will feel a lot stronger too. Eat clean, Do a fair amount of cardio and Start doing weight training. Read this article for further details: https://goo.gl/7nytBq

On 7/9/2014 at 3:17 AM, CassWOke said:

my husband tried his friend recommendation (meal replacement) with no exercise, he slim down 10kg in 2 months.

if anyone is keen in slimming down, you can PM me. Thanks

Take you food like medicine otherwise you'll need to take medicine as your food !

I hate green tea. So I do not drink it. I had good weight loss results on karkade red tea, it contains hibisсus,plus I drank Indian herbal blend, and also when I attended London Weight Management clinic, they told there that tea tones you up, but people who are prone to swelling and have big body weight, need to drink it in small quantities. not more than a cup per day and in the morning. one must not drink tea before going to bed, especially green one.

hi folks. I hate sports, because it makes my feet hurt. I was looking for an option to lose weight without any pains. Without meds, acupuncture and painful procedures.I used to eat baby foods — it is a diet kept by many Hollywood stars. It gave me only diarrhea and minus 1 kilo( I found London Weight Management. There I lost 3 more kilos. Eventually I started gluten free diet based on green veggies. Currently I seem to lose 2 kilos a month. It seems not much, but if I keep going, I will lose 24 kilograms in a year!))

Green tea did not work for me, although I did not drink water in addition to it.  I used to brew liters of it, carry it with me  Besides endless urge to pee, me feet swelled.  I took emictory pills. I went to masseur for some sessions, to boost my lymphatic drainage, and also had sauna and wraps in london weight Management.  I dorpped green tea - and my swellings went away.  It is likely, I have intolerance of some of it’s ingredients.

Hello!
The most important advice that has already been in this discussion is to spend more calories than getting them!
Personally, I do this - Monday and Wednesday I go to the gym after work. On Saturdays, I do strength exercises on these simulators https://askyourfitnessquesques.com/rowing-machine-brands-sunny-health-fitness-vs-stamina-vs-concept2. Once every 2 weeks I sit on a three-day spinach diet. It helps me keep fit.

Hey, community. I was struggling with weight like a lot of you do now. I tried a lot of traditional methods and practices, but no one was for a long time. A friend of mine recommended the https://medicalweightlosslehighvalley.com/ program because they have a professional doctor that monitors your progress. I had some tough months; with a strict diet, exercise plan, injections, vitamins, and pills. I doubted it at the start, but all these methods provided me with my dream body. Now I take care to do some sport daily; cardio or gym and eat healthily.

The best way to slim down would be to follow a diet. It may be hard at first, but I assure you that things get easier once you get motivated. I had to maintain a diet because I was overweight, and I wanted to change my life. I gave up on many diets because I could not see the results, and I got disappointed every time. I had problems with motivation. So I thought that it would be a good idea to buy a digital scale and keep track of the weight I lost every day. I got this one -- https://www.vont.com/product/smart-scale-bathroom-scale-weight-scale/. Seeing the results of my hard work motivated me, and I managed to get fit quite fast.