Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
annfadzil

how to slim down?

Hey...actually I used to think its extremely difficult to slimmed dowm....especially after I gained 20kg during my first pregnancy, had a c-section and find it impossible to exercise...after a lot of trial and error I managed to find out that what you eat is 80% of what you are...

My slimming down regime includes a heavy healthy breakfast of fruits first...followed by oatmeal with milk or honey...that should be able to last me through lunchtime till maybe 2 or 3pm...then I munched some nuts and have a hot beverage...dinner had to be before 7.30pm...maybe a handful of rice or noodle with vegetable and soup. Additonal chicken or fish are ok as long as they are not fried...

Did this for about 2 months and lost almost 4kg...not bad huh

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hey...actually I used to think its extremely difficult to slimmed dowm....especially after I gained 20kg during my first pregnancy, had a c-section and find it impossible to exercise...after a lot of trial and error I managed to find out that what you eat is 80% of what you are...

My slimming down regime includes a heavy healthy breakfast of fruits first...followed by oatmeal with milk or honey...that should be able to last me through lunchtime till maybe 2 or 3pm...then I munched some nuts and have a hot beverage...dinner had to be before 7.30pm...maybe a handful of rice or noodle with vegetable and soup. Additonal chicken or fish are ok as long as they are not fried...

Baby sitting sure helps. Imagine you have to work 24 by 7 to look after them, carry them in arms, not getting enough sleep, affecting your appetite. In the end, you find yourself rushing to grab rest sleep foregoing some of the luxury food items.

Sure drive your weight down in days to come and build up your arm mascle. :P

Well done! Indeed, you are what you eat. This sounds like a reasonable diet plan, although u may wish to take a multi-vit supplement for additional nutrition.

Exercise will really help you increase your weight loss. Another point that you may want to consider is to have a salad for lunch, without any dressing. Increase fibre intake and essential nutrients. Just my 2 cents thought here. :jawdrop:

I used to have a colleague who eats the same meal everyday to slim down. She has yong tau foo for lunch everyday and somehow it works. She did slim down quite a bit but i think it's rather unhealthy cos you are not getting enough nutrients from eating the same thing everyday. I still think the best way is to eat healthily and have regular exercise. Even if one is on the plump side, he/she still looks radiant, not thin and look gaunt.

I used to have a colleague who eats the same meal everyday to slim down. She has yong tau foo for lunch everyday and somehow it works. She did slim down quite a bit but i think it's rather unhealthy cos you are not getting enough nutrients from eating the same thing everyday. I still think the best way is to eat healthily and have regular exercise. Even if one is on the plump side, he/she still looks radiant, not thin and look gaunt.

Ya true....even wanna slim down also must hv all the necessary nutrients...I hv some koligs whom manage to shed quite a few kgs...bt I dunno wat method they used, their face is not as radiant and they lok "dry" though they hv achieve their target...

And IMO, they seems to age quite fast too....

Hi everyone,

I recently sign up for a slimming program at this wellness sanctuary at Marine Parade Central. The slimming regime combined health supplements, accupuncture and slimming gel which really works!!! I've lost 5 kgs in the 1st month and pple ard me were :jawdrop: I was so happy and I intro this prog to my sis... she is only abt 2 wks into the prog and she told me that there are results.. good results!!! My mum's friend also saw me and asked me to bring her along to the sanctuary.. she signed up immed after seeing all the testimonials!! :good:

I'm happy to do this sharing and to all friends out there who are interested, pls email or PM me! :)

Hi everyone,

I recently sign up for a slimming program at this wellness sanctuary at Marine Parade Central. The slimming regime combined health supplements, accupuncture and slimming gel which really works!!! I've lost 5 kgs in the 1st month and pple ard me were :jawdrop: I was so happy and I intro this prog to my sis... she is only abt 2 wks into the prog and she told me that there are results.. good results!!! My mum's friend also saw me and asked me to bring her along to the sanctuary.. she signed up immed after seeing all the testimonials!! :good:

I'm happy to do this sharing and to all friends out there who are interested, pls email or PM me! :)

hello...

congratulation for shedding some weights but weight loss can in many forms.

muscle loss, fat loss, water loss, temoporary weight loss...

please take note of all these because what you are experiencing can be prolong if you watch over it.

on top of that, slimming centre is more concern about weight loss but not your actual general health.

strength gain?

my 2 cents worth. :0)

hello...

congratulation for shedding some weights but weight loss can in many forms.

muscle loss, fat loss, water loss, temoporary weight loss...

please take note of all these because what you are experiencing can be prolong if you watch over it.

on top of that, slimming centre is more concern about weight loss but not your actual general health.

strength gain?

my 2 cents worth. :0)

Hello James!

I thought slimming centre are more concern about weight loss too but for mine, the consultants told me not to worry if I put on weight cos it might be muscle gain.. true enough, when I go for review everytime, my body fats and inches will reduced but I gain muscles instead :sport-smiley-003: their intention is to let me gain muscles, get rid of body fats and the most impt thing is I look healthier and more energetic now.. so now I do believe not all slimming centres are bogus ;)

Hello James!

I thought slimming centre are more concern about weight loss too but for mine, the consultants told me not to worry if I put on weight cos it might be muscle gain.. true enough, when I go for review everytime, my body fats and inches will reduced but I gain muscles instead :sport-smiley-003: their intention is to let me gain muscles, get rid of body fats and the most impt thing is I look healthier and more energetic now.. so now I do believe not all slimming centres are bogus ;)

how do you gain muscle?

yes its true that some slimming centre is good. They are like a nutritionist/dietician. They teach you what to do and what to eat and to increase the intensity of weight loss, they have vibration, gel and etc... for your speedy weight loss.

The important thing is this, you look healthier and energetic. You should not stop what your present diet is.

My simple Q for you is this - how many people who work in the slimming center actually are BIG before and now is small? :0)

my 2 cents worth.

Hi,

I am not sure anyone of one have tried the NTUC 3 days´diet plan. It is quite effective and I tried it myself sometime ago. Anyway, drinking lot of water is also another alternative, about 2-3 litres a day will help to wash most of fat intake from your system.

Hi,

I am not sure anyone of one have tried the NTUC 3 days´diet plan. It is quite effective and I tried it myself sometime ago. Anyway, drinking lot of water is also another alternative, about 2-3 litres a day will help to wash most of fat intake from your system.

i drink more than 3 litres a day for many many years liao also cannot :~:~