Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
annfadzil

how to slim down?

I recon if anyone seriously wants to be slim I can give you a easy suggestion, drink lots of water per day much you can then get use to sleep late night as possible maybe after mid night will be grate. Try to continue for about tow and a half month, definitely you will feel the difference. (water can increase your metabolic rate in your body)

I am also trying to lose some weight. It's quite tough for me because I like to eat. :) Anyway, thanks for yr advice. I need to drink more water which I am not used to it ...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Few week back, i tried this method : Having a heavy breakfast in the morning because your body will need most energy to start working well in the morning, for lunch eat only half of your breakfast and for dinner eat only 1/3 of what you had for lunch. best is to eat before 7pm. It works well for me, so i hope it works for the rest of you guys here. ;) Goodluck!

Some of you may heard of TRA weight management program and its effectiveness.

I am a Nuskin's TRA distributor too. If you need help with weight management, help yourself by approaching one of us.

Drop me a SMS at 97238487 if you are keen on the TRA program.

This is Siok Seng who was overweight, he was introduced to TRA and the rest is history...

w38_2_2011_english.jpg

disclaimer : individual results may vary

Edited by ecym

There are many ways to slim down. However after trying ways like controlling diet and lots of workout, my hubby weight did not reduce. After trying TRA last year he has since slimmed down and no weight rebound after program ended early this yr. His body size become smaller wif lower organ fat. We have seen good results among our friends too. Good things are meant to be shared. PM me or email to fre_chenml@hotmail.com if u are keen to know more:)

I'm taking Herbal Life now. Nutrition Shake for 2 meals and 1 colorful meal. Meat with no skin, no deep fried, less carbo, no soft drinks, more plain water, more fruits, more vege. Everyday climb stairs instead of taking lift. Hopefully one day.....I can go back to once a upon a time. :rolleyes:

I am also trying one meal a day. It is quite difficult ... but I am starting to do it now. If I feel hungry, I will try to take fruits instead ...

I hv already tried now for a month, my weight seems the same but I think I lost some inches from my waist and tummy and my pants

seems to be loose ... :)

I had this idea after I saw this site :

http://hubbyshome.com/486/how-to-lose-weight-fast-eating-one-meal-a-day/

Hopefully it works ... I need to monitor ...

my husband tried his friend recommendation (meal replacement) with no exercise, he slim down 10kg in 2 months.

if anyone is keen in slimming down, you can PM me. Thanks

I agree it is quite difficult to lose weight ... I am still trying to find that magic button

but so far not very good result. It is like, one week I lose half a kg, then another

week I put on 1kg weight.

But I will keep trying and never give up. :)

Being slim down is the bigest problem now-a-days, i think regularly exercises can make slim healthy peopel, who really need cut down some weights. aslo we should alert about our foods and diets, Because there are most of people get more fat for eating junk foods.

Well, thanks for sharing this. I was also thinking about some methods for slimming down. Usually, I don't eat much but, my body is of fatty type. I don't get enough time for exercise. So, I changed the routine and started eating my dinner early. That itself helped me a lot for losing my weight.