Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wrxkev

Hougang Parkview With Renzz Id

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

1 thing I am pretty excited about the new house is I will get finally get my 9ft toy display cabinet. I have been collecting toys for almost 10 years now. During this period of time, whenever i bought a new toy, I could only take it out, admire it for a few minutes and back into the box (lack of space) it goes into the storeroom never to see the light again. Now the time has come for all of them to be displayed properly and nicely the way they should be.

So yeah, I am stoked to see the final product Renzz has come up with. Meanwhile, here are some pictures of the net that I think are really nice:

hottoys%2B073.jpg

selim-varol-toy-collection-6-550x365.jpg

IMG_0792.jpg

where can i find the source for the 2nd photo? looks **** cool

Just received news that our key collection is on 3 week of Feb! (YAY!) Unfortunately, gotta reschedule the date as my wife wont be in Singapore.

Edited by wrxkev

1 thing I am pretty excited about the new house is I will get finally get my 9ft toy display cabinet. I have been collecting toys for almost 10 years now. During this period of time, whenever i bought a new toy, I could only take it out, admire it for a few minutes and back into the box (lack of space) it goes into the storeroom never to see the light again. Now the time has come for all of them to be displayed properly and nicely the way they should be.

So yeah, I am stoked to see the final product Renzz has come up with. Meanwhile, here are some pictures of the net that I think are really nice:

hottoys%2B073.jpg

selim-varol-toy-collection-6-550x365.jpg

IMG_0792.jpg

wow...this is great...my kiddos gonna super love it.. alas I've forgotten about the display cabinet ...tsk tsk..now must think think how to add on...:)

Meet up with our ID for the 1st payment today as well as going through our selections of colors for the cabinets etc. Didnt realise that all these discussions took us approx 2 hours. Nevertheless, our ID was patient and offer his advice on things that we were not sure of.

Getting the keys to our new flat at end Feb. Cant wait for the reno to get started ! :D

Bought our 2nd "big" item for our house today. Aircon! Got a good deal at Gain City.

best-air-conditioner-19834638.jpg

Edited by wrxkev

Getting the keys to our house on a Monday. Getting the aircon fixed up on a Wed. Hopefully Reno will start soon after that ! :D

Edited by wrxkev

Getting the keys to our house on a Monday. Getting the aircon fixed up on a Wed. Hopefully Reno will start soon after that ! :D

Our unit hasn't been schedule for key collection :o , I've called up HDB and they say 471B key collection starts from 17 Feb

Btw, did you guys opt for the flooring or doors?

Our unit hasn't been schedule for key collection :o , I've called up HDB and they say 471B key collection starts from 17 Feb

Btw, did you guys opt for the flooring or doors?

Our collection is on the last week of Feb :D We opting for flooring but not the doors. What about you?

Our collection is on the last week of Feb :D We opting for flooring but not the doors. What about you?

that's fast! We didn't opt for any, empty unit...