Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
SuperMama

Going "scandi" On Budget

supermama, can pm the painting contractor ma? i believe the painters can only paint after everything done issit!

Painters will paint once usually especially the ceiling before the cardboard on the floor is removed.

Then they will touch up at the last part again.

At least that's how a good painter/ID will do it.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Painters will paint once usually especially the ceiling before the cardboard on the floor is removed.

Then they will touch up at the last part again.

At least that's how a good painter/ID will do it.

means after everything, painting start. then remove the floor cupboard. issit like that?

means after everything, painting start. then remove the floor cupboard. issit like that?

yes. after wet works done. Basic electrical work done. Then it's painting first. Light installation. then remove out everything.

chemical wash. then carpentry comes in. After that then is touch up of paint etc especially over places u spot defects or kana some plaster, silicone or what not.

Makes sense mah, ceiling and most of the walls painted when cardboard still there and chemical wash not done yet.

• Like 2

My reno a bit different,

Painting done after all lights installed, before flooring. Touch up if needed, painter will do again. I have no carpentry in the living or rooms, cant comment on that.

ID just gave me go ahead to paint and I made arrangements.

Pls pm me if u want the painter contact, his charges are cheap which I already mentioned in my earlier post. He prefers weekends for HDB jobs.

• Like 1

Supermama : the grey sofa where did you buy and how much ?

Hi, it is from Star Living. $599 for 3seater. 499 for 2seater

Hi,

Could you give me your painter's contact? I might want to get a painter to help paint small items. Thanks.

My reno a bit different,

Painting done after all lights installed, before flooring. Touch up if needed, painter will do again. I have no carpentry in the living or rooms, cant comment on that.

ID just gave me go ahead to paint and I made arrangements.

Pls pm me if u want the painter contact, his charges are cheap which I already mentioned in my earlier post. He prefers weekends for HDB jobs.

SuperMama, *sob*... Should have asked from u last week... I procrastinated, thus......

Id contact? Why so sad

Hi SuperMama,

Could you PM me your vinyl flooring contact? My 4 room 'premium' bto comes with laminate flooring for the bedroom. But with 2 todler boys, I am not sure whether this laminate flooring can last... Still contemplating whether to bite the bullet and hack the brand new laminate...

Can I also have the painter contact? How much did he charge you for your house? Do you have to supply the paint or he will supply it?

By the way, can I have the taobao link for the wooden alarm clock? I like it a lot!

Thanks so much in advance!

Hi SuperMama,
Could you PM me your vinyl flooring contact? My 4 room 'premium' bto comes with laminate flooring for the bedroom. But with 2 todler boys, I am not sure whether this laminate flooring can last... Still contemplating whether to bite the bullet and hack the brand new laminate...
Can I also have the painter contact? How much did he charge you for your house? Do you have to supply the paint or he will supply it?
By the way, can I have the taobao link for the wooden alarm clock? I like it a lot!
Thanks so much in advance!

Hihi,

My flooring for whole house is laminate from Kronoswiss, not vinyl. Vinyl flooring I think many are using Evorich, perhaps you should research on this =) Sorry can't help you further.

Will PM you the Painter contact after I clear inbox.. hehehe. - I mentioned in my earlier post that I paid $850 (using Nippon Wash & Wear) but this is my customised quotation. You have to let him view your place first. Basic paint is much cheaper.

Here u go for the alarm clock!

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=27017236426

Just saw this on Qoo10 but so ex!

http://list.qoo10.sg/item/%EF%BC%BBFASHION-CONVENIENT%EF%BC%BD-DIGITAL-WOODEN/411923500

Good luck!

Edited by SuperMama

Hi, supermama as I interested with the Samsung Ezon shs -1321 too may I know that if the lock it faulty will there be any backup to open the from outside as I try to Google but no answers any advise from you thank