Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
SuperMama

Going "scandi" On Budget

Hi SuperMama,

Lovely house you have there, Can you please PM me your painter's contact too? Thank you.

Cheers,

Hi SuperMama,

Can I have your quotation and ID contacts?

Hi, Can you pls pm me your Window grilles and painter contact? Much thanks in advance :)

Hi SuperMaMa,

Please kindly share and PM me your ID and quotation

Many thank in advance.

Love your design.

:)

Regards

Jason

Hi, thank you for asking! All PM sent, but as mentioned in my earlier post, I am not sharing the detailed quotation....refer to my post #358 ya

That's what I hope they are not doing nowadays. Find it less appealing personally. If you have time, please take a picture of it. Only at your convenience. :-)

Here you go. I find it ok. Anyway, with a low budget, I cannot 'hiam'..

%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

That's what I hope they are not doing nowadays. Find it less appealing personally. If you have time, please take a picture of it. Only at your convenience. :-)

Don't understand why white strip is needed? Is it because of the floor not leveled between rooms and living hall??

hi! you have a great taste! please kindly pm me your contactor/ID details please would like to engage him as well. TIA!

Hi Supermama

Luvvvvv ur home deco!! ID clear the ventilation hole on top the shelter door? Can be done?

Pls pm me ur id. Thanks!

• Like 1

hi! you have a great taste! please kindly pm me your contactor/ID details please would like to engage him as well. TIA!

Thanks, just a humble place. I still read RT new t-blogs and drools over other's reno... wish I have motr budget to do up the place. Will PM you.

Hi Supermama

Luvvvvv ur home deco!! ID clear the ventilation hole on top the shelter door? Can be done?

Pls pm me ur id. Thanks!

Hi, thanks! Ya, I asked them if can be done, they said why not! They just unscrewed it and pushed it inwards. Will PM you.

Don't understand why white strip is needed? Is it because of the floor not leveled between rooms and living hall??

Sooo sorry, really no idea. As I was happy with the entire flooring so I didn't ask why. I was more concerned about the skirting but that was also done pretty well IMO :good:

Groupon sent me $20 credit during Mother's Day and there was a personalised canvas deal.

I paid $34 for below 20" x 30" canvas of my baby's photo. BEST purchase ever.

Photo taken from entrance.

%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

• Like 2

SuperMama, can you please PM me your ID contact? Just gotten our 4room BTO flat at seng kang, love your cozy home! Thanks for all the beautiful posts!

• Like 1

SuperMama: any chance you have the measurements of your basin and depth of vanity cabinet top? Even better if you remember where and how much you got the basin >.<

Hi SuperMama

Cant seems to pm u ...

May I get the painter's contact from you ? I will also ask Gilbert for quotation as I have tight budget for reno .... Btw , can give more tips about the track lights ? I saw the link u given and youe mentioned M16 which are bulbs , so do I just buy the track lights the link u provided ? what abt the connectors and tracks , i dont seems to see it , thanks in advance for yr help .....

• Like 1

Found a place for the wooden wall clock, next to the BS is a solid wood magnetic keychain cum letters holder from taobao. Simple but I love the functionality!

CAM00709.jpg

any links for the magnetic keychain/letter holder?

• Like 1

Updates..... not really a happening week I must say, quite a few of stumbling blocks and I felt a tad disheartened...

This week (end Feb):

1. Cement Screed by HDB contractor - Completed on Monday

2. Kitchen Base + Carpentry (next week)

3. Laminate Flooring for whole house (TBA after painting only)

4. Painting by another contractor (confirmed 9th Mar; unbelievable price!!!! I will review and recommend if he is good.)

5. Air-con installation - 27th Feb (completed - trunking all nicely done :good: )

6. Taobao order #1 via Amcon - delivered on 27th Feb, although CS was so-so, they are super fast! Will use again if needed.

7. Purchase of other lights

8. Ikea shopping (postponed to post-renovation)

9. Delivery of Kitchen/Bathroom accessories from Hoe Kee (delivered on 1st Mar)

10. Delivery of Hob, hood, fans, etc. (delivered on 1st Mar)

11. Arrival of Samsung lock from Qoo10---> received a scratched unit (DEEP ONE) & less items :jail: , awaiting seller to respond!, too troublesome to send back so I'll live with the ugly scratch on the panel :(

12. Lights installation - see below...

Foyer light from Taobao --> I love it, bought another for my walkway

Foyer.jpg20140228_182436_resized.jpg

Dining Pendant light from Ikea

20140228_182135_resized.jpg

Baby's room light from Philips

20140228_182239_resized.jpg

Light for other areas are pretty functional so nothing to show la....

Master Bedroom : A preview of the LED tracklights from TB ---> Headache 1 :( : I didn't buy connectors and enough tracks for the whole house and these cannot be cut... so electrician and ID will reconfigure with what they have on hand next week. Lucky they never 8| Anyway, room is bright enough using the tracklights. I love the AWESOME effect, so cosy :dribble: ! We are going to place 2 x 3m tracks instead to distribute the light evenly. Shorter tracks will be moved to the dining area which is half-done now. Can't wait to switch on ALL the tracklights and see the effect :D

Master.jpg

Continue to Page 4 for shower kerbs.....

hello,

Just checking, you said that you didn't buy the connector. So what is the usage for that? to connect two tracks into one?

Also I notice your living room track light, is it yellow light or white? There two photo of different colour... can be inter switch?

hello,

Just checking, you said that you didn't buy the connector. So what is the usage for that? to connect two tracks into one?

Also I notice your living room track light, is it yellow light or white? There two photo of different colour... can be inter switch?

Sorry people, my PC down, will provide links and reply PM tomorrow.

I bought the connectors eventually, they are used to connect the 1m and 1.5m tracks. All my tracklights are warm light, sorry for the variance in photo, stupid phones's camera autobalance. Refer to my latest posts, the lights are in correct colours...

In terms of inter switching, yes! The tracklights can be easily slided out of the tracks....

• Like 1

Sorry people, my PC down, will provide links and reply PM tomorrow.

I bought the connectors eventually, they are used to connect the 1m and 1.5m tracks. All my tracklights are warm light, sorry for the variance in photo, stupid phones's camera autobalance. Refer to my latest posts, the lights are in correct colours...

In terms of inter switching, yes! The tracklights can be easily slided out of the tracks....

Thanks SuperMama,

Where you got your connectors from? Taobao also? Cause I'm looking at tracklight for my house as well. And probably purchase those based on your recommendation from Taobao link..

Any issue faced till now?

• Like 1