Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
SuperMama

Going "scandi" On Budget

Thanks SuperMama,

Where you got your connectors from? Taobao also? Cause I'm looking at tracklight for my house as well. And probably purchase those based on your recommendation from Taobao link..

Any issue faced till now?

hi orb,

Sorry, Im replying from mobile. It is the same seller as the tracklights. I bought extras btw, PM me if you are keen. I have straight and corner connectors.

Cheers

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

any links for the magnetic keychain/letter holder?

Here you go !! http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=26623372273

T2R3KbXaldXXXXXXXX_!!1749056018.jpg

Hi SuperMama

Cant seems to pm u ...

May I get the painter's contact from you ? I will also ask Gilbert for quotation as I have tight budget for reno .... Btw , can give more tips about the track lights ? I saw the link u given and youe mentioned M16 which are bulbs , so do I just buy the track lights the link u provided ? what abt the connectors and tracks , i dont seems to see it , thanks in advance for yr help .....

Hi, sorry, I don't know if I replied you before, my mailbox is constantly flooded... heehee. The connectors are from here - http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=17641825848

Please do check with your ID how many tracks to buy as this seller only sells 1m and 1.5m. I had to purchase 3m locally.

MR16 is a kind of bulb, commonly used in spotlights, downlights and even wall lights. Some lighting shops sell the tracklight holder (fitting) for MR16. You can either select conventional MR16 or LED. I am no expert so it is best that you ask your ID or lighting shop ppl yar =)

If you have tight budget & (lazy) like me, just buy the normal integrated LED tracklight from TB, $5+ only. hahahahhaa. Do buy extras for replacements!

SuperMama: any chance you have the measurements of your basin and depth of vanity cabinet top? Even better if you remember where and how much you got the basin >.<

Hi my basin is from Hoe Kee $80+ and depth of my vanity cabinet is 32cm (had to give clearance for the door, stupid design from HDB)....

Roz Curve Art Basin Model No: 84923. Dimensions: 520*325*130 mm

Hi supermama,

Can you share contact for your grills/painter/storage rack.

Cheers!

PM sent!

Hi Supermama, can you share with me the laminate code for the toilet vanity cabinet? TIA

Jennings PG8330HG Horizontal Oak

Can i hv the contact for the painter too??

PM sent!

Hi Supermama

Thanks for the reply on connectors , can u let me know the painter's contact ? Thanks

Hi Crystal, PM sent!

Hi supermama!

great to see scandi catching on here.

could you pass your ID in charge of this lovely project and the painter too?

Hope mine can match up to yours.

Thanks very much.

Hi, supermama can you kindly PM your painter contact for my reno list thank :)

Hi supermama!

great to see scandi catching on here.

could you pass your ID in charge of this lovely project and the painter too?

Hope mine can match up to yours.

Thanks very much.

Hi both, PM sent!

Hi

Do you happen to have any 1.5m track for sale? Mine from taobao got dented not sure if it's still safe to use or not :(

Hi, I only have extra connectors, no tracks.... Try the local lighting shops, not too exp.