Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
SuperMama

Going "scandi" On Budget

Hihi, may i know where did you get your philips LED lights please? how much are they too? thanks!!

Lighting Purchases! (Besides TB track-lights and foyer light) -- all from Philips

gallery_57430_8_18370.jpg

Kitchen - Light brown wood grains panel $85

20140228_104622_resized.jpg

Dark Brown for study to match flooring $85

303463166-500x500.jpg

Baby's room $199

052bdd17cbdfb7c5baa64302bbd99ded.jpg

Toilets, service yard and bomb-shelter lights are simple and functional ones.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hihi, may i know where did you get your philips LED lights please? how much are they too? thanks!!

Hi,

My Philips lights are conventional. You can get them from Philips Showroom at Toa Payoh Lor 1. My friend was working there so I got them at a good price.

It will be good if you make a trip there and see the range. They do have LED ceiling lights

Anyone has supermama's painter contact? Mind pming me!

All PM sent!

For quotation, please see the link in my signature. I do not share detailed quotation.

Good luck everyone!

Hi folks,

I am not so active here anymore so here goes the contact for the painter I engaged.

The painter is Gerald, 85222615. Have to call, don't sms/wa as he is an uncle and uses the old type of Nokia phone. Before actual day, must call him to confirm. If you have read my blog, he forgot about my house. However, since he eventually resolved the issue and have had the house painted in 4 hours, I got to respect his efficiency in a way!

Good luck!

Hello supermama! Mind to pm me ur contractor number and how much u spend purely on renovation only? Thank you vvvvvvvvv much!!!!

Hi supermama! U can ignore my earlier ques, as I didnt realise u actually reverted before. Paiseh! Mind to share if your FSM actually look thru ur floor plan before renovation start? Or we can go ahead with the hacking of wall without his advise? Sorry..kinda noob in the process.

Hi supermama! U can ignore my earlier ques, as I didnt realise u actually reverted before. Paiseh! Mind to share if your FSM actually look thru ur floor plan before renovation start? Or we can go ahead with the hacking of wall without his advise? Sorry..kinda noob in the process.

Hi, oops I did not engage FSM. You can check with other RT forumers though. My decision to hack is to make the house look bigger and spacious.

Hi supermama! Did your house actually come.with flooring from hdb or no flooring?

No flooring, mine was a balance BTO.

No flooring, mine was a balance BTO.

Wuah!!! No flooring still can capped below $18k! Tell me how did u make it happened?!? Omg!! Can take a photo of your entire house and share with us..wat did your contractor do?

Wuah!!! No flooring still can capped below $18k! Tell me how did u make it happened?!? Omg!! Can take a photo of your entire house and share with us..wat did your contractor do?

Hi, I havent finish furnishing the house but the details you asked for have been shared before, including photos. I don't wish to take pain to repost again. Need to trouble you to read through my t-blog! Paisei ah. Hope you can understand.