Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
SuperMama

Going "scandi" On Budget

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi supermama, saw ur t-blog and I like what ur ID has done. Mind sharing me his contact?

Also, I'm not very internet savvy. I saw some of ur items from TB but I failed to create an Acc. It says it needs a tel number from china. Do u face the same prob?

Hope to hear from u soon!

• Like 1

Phew! Been away for a while and there are so many requests! Sorry :bow: folks!!!

Here is the general info about my dearest ID as I may not have time to check RT as frequently as I would like to...

My ID is Gilbert from Renzz Interior Design. Contact is enquiries at renzz dot sg. For details of the quotation, please refer to page 9 of my blog for an idea.
ALL PMs replied!

Hi supermama, saw ur t-blog and I like what ur ID has done. Mind sharing me his contact?

Also, I'm not very internet savvy. I saw some of ur items from TB but I failed to create an Acc. It says it needs a tel number from china. Do u face the same prob?

Hope to hear from u soon!

Hi Wayan,

I used Peeka and Amcon for my TB purchases - fuss-free, hence no idea how to use Taobao Intnl service at all. Sorry!!! I know there is a "Tao Bao shopping" group in Facebook. Maybe you wanna check there?

SuperMama

Day 20

The day started off with a rude shock from the painter (not ID's) when I found out he FORGOT to arrange his workers to paint our house. :curse: I am so tired of handling him so let DH talked to him - told him that we pushed our ID (poor chap) to finish all electrical stuff on Sat so painting could take place. The painter took another few hours to confirm that they would come by later and complete by evening. I had to control my anger when I saw him :angry: .. they were supposed to start work @ 9am but since the painter FORGOT (he did not even buy the paint!!!)... they came down at 6pm!

Ok, sorry for ranting... anyway, they finished everything by 10pm and the house finally looking like a HOME now. Coming week will mark the end of our fast & furious renovation journey!

Anyway, accessories for common bath are up on Sat! Simple stuff from Hoe Kee...

Corner glass shelve for Master bathroom

%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

hi there, are these glass panels from Hoe Kee as well?

Day 20

The day started off with a rude shock from the painter (not ID's) when I found out he FORGOT to arrange his workers to paint our house. :curse: I am so tired of handling him so let DH talked to him - told him that we pushed our ID (poor chap) to finish all electrical stuff on Sat so painting could take place. The painter took another few hours to confirm that they would come by later and complete by evening. I had to control my anger when I saw him :angry: .. they were supposed to start work @ 9am but since the painter FORGOT (he did not even buy the paint!!!)... they came down at 6pm!

Ok, sorry for ranting... anyway, they finished everything by 10pm and the house finally looking like a HOME now. Coming week will mark the end of our fast & furious renovation journey!

Anyway, accessories for common bath are up on Sat! Simple stuff from Hoe Kee...

Corner glass shelve for Master bathroom

%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

hi there, are these glass panels from Hoe Kee as well?

Hi, yup! I think 30-35 each. They have a smal range though.

Hi, yup! I think 30-35 each. They have a smal range though.

hello! is it made to measure or off the shelf? actually can buy from taobao also right? haha.

hello! is it made to measure or off the shelf? actually can buy from taobao also right? haha.

Hi again!

It's off the shelves, yes, taobao sells too, seen many others imported and asked ID to install.