Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
elin1029

My First Renovation Experience

Point taken, will be using Blum hinges for everything (lifetime warranty, as Blum says) Unsure about whether to go full Blum (tracks/ divider etc) or not thou. ~@ carpentry stage ~

what hinges did your ID used initially? cause understand in the market there are other soft closing hinges too other than Blum.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Regarding the Yale digital lock, after living with it for several months, I must say I am very frustrated with it. The lock always fails to recognize my fingerprint, I could keep trying again and again and it just refuses to recognize it. Once I got so fed up I kept trying until the lock was disabled and I had to wait like 3 minutes for it to allow entry again. Most times I would give up after several tries and use the PIN instead.

Other digital lock users, do you have the same problem?

Your house is great. You are an Ikea fan and mix the furniture well. Catalog material!

I am going to give the lock, same model as yours, a shot And test it out. I am a lazy key person as well.

Will let you know the key verdict then.

TV room before and after.

DSC_0459.JPG

Hi elin1029,

Could you PM where did you get the flask design pendant lighting from in this picture top right corner? Been looking for it for awhile. Thanks in advance!

Hello I realised that u did not manage to wall tile the whole bathroom . Was that intentional?

Yes it was intentional. But not sure it's a good idea because this bathroom has poor ventilation and now the walls are getting stains that seem to be formed due to moisture in the bathroom. Probably should have tiled up the whole bathroom.

Hi elin1029,

Could you PM where did you get the flask design pendant lighting from in this picture top right corner? Been looking for it for awhile. Thanks in advance!

Got them from taobao.

A friend is selling this light. She has two of them. 40sgd each. Interested please email royalbluedress @ hotmail.com (remove space).

T12evgFmVbXXXXXXXX_!!0-item_pic.jpg_360x

Hi elin, just wanted to give u many thumbs up despite the reno hiccups, the end results looked Amazing!!! The doggie sofa link is helpful too. I agree that the doggies are big part of space planning. ;)

Any reliable sellers for lights in Taobao?

Seems like a lot buy there for variety, choice n price.

But I dun how n where n fr who? Wld appreciate sm directions n links.