Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Something to share. Accoya wood is a premium product if u are interested. I am looking into acoustic treatment so maybe i setting aside 5 to 8k for treatment and 15 k for sound system, 50 to 60k for the whole reno plus lighting without furniture but I am still doing my maths to see whether worth a not.

• Like 1

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Kana regret for the impulse move on selecting hdb tiles. Will definitely hack and relay wood flooring. So roughly estimate total damage roughly 80k for everything. Bo bian must do one time nice nice cause got 2 kids plus wife plus elderly parents moving in so I'm still in the dilemma.

Hi,

Can send me your quotation at eug3n3_ang@hotmail.com

Thank you so much.

hi hi, may i request for an email for your quotation at creative_Vitamin@yahoo.com.sg please?

thanks

Can I have the quotation as well?

My email address is vincesphrth@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance

All sent! Enjoy!

Is either it's too good of a deal or.. ultimately the workmanship.. I am also looking under the range of 36k for your unit. The only thing I can think of is the quality of the.materials. I don't mean to pour cold water but it's best to see things at all directions.

If contractor wise, is indeed a top class if he can perform the results. But for Id wise, 36k is like...u know now. But tt how I feel.

No worries Bro, I actually appreciate the advice that people give me on this forum.. No offence taken and no cold water poured at all... Hahaha.. Actually. I understand where you are coming from because I was also SUPER skeptical when my good friend recommended this #CalvinTan to me.. Same concerns as you.. Workmanship is key and I also started to have doubts when i thought that things were too good to be true. Only one way to dispel any scepticism! Like what I did, I just went down and met #CalvinTan on strong recommendation from my trusted friend.. Because there is no harm just sitting down and chatting with him.. the most waste a couple of hours... haha.. but then the rest happened as you all know... =) currently very happy with his services lor.. Design, quotation, and site-visit wise... Still more to come in my Reno journey like 3d drawing and of cos the actual project itself! Hopefully everything will be shun shun li li!! :) will post all updates here for everyone to see! Thanks for your advise Bro. :P

Something to share. Accoya wood is a premium product if u are interested. I am looking into acoustic treatment so maybe i setting aside 5 to 8k for treatment and 15 k for sound system, 50 to 60k for the whole reno plus lighting without furniture but I am still doing my maths to see whether worth a not.

Wow that is a lot of money but like you mention below, if want to do, do it one time and make sure it lasts. U planning to have your own blog? Will be interested to see the end result... Pm me ur url!

Kana regret for the impulse move on selecting hdb tiles. Will definitely hack and relay wood flooring. So roughly estimate total damage roughly 80k for everything. Bo bian must do one time nice nice cause got 2 kids plus wife plus elderly parents moving in so I'm still in the dilemma.

Yeah man. If I could I would go back in time and not opt in for the floor tiles.. That time was young and really didn't have many considerations as to what I wanted for my house... Tot cheaper and more convenient, so just went for it. Wish u all the luck for your Reno too!

Edited by leonjennawong

Hi Leon & Jenna,If you don't mind sharing w me the quote u received, my email is marcusolp@gmail.comThanks

Hi Jenna, possible to share with me your quotation? And your id ctc pls. My email address is delvin_334@msn.com.

Thanks

Hi Leon & Jenna,

If you are comfortable, please share with me your quote, my email is aljt0906@gmail.com

Thank you.

All sent! Cheers!