Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi,

Can send me your quotation at eug3n3_ang@hotmail.com

Thank you so much.

hi hi, may i request for an email for your quotation at creative_Vitamin@yahoo.com.sg please?

thanks

Can I have the quotation as well?

My email address is vincesphrth@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance

All sent! Enjoy!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Kana regret for the impulse move on selecting hdb tiles. Will definitely hack and relay wood flooring. So roughly estimate total damage roughly 80k for everything. Bo bian must do one time nice nice cause got 2 kids plus wife plus elderly parents moving in so I'm still in the dilemma.

Something to share. Accoya wood is a premium product if u are interested. I am looking into acoustic treatment so maybe i setting aside 5 to 8k for treatment and 15 k for sound system, 50 to 60k for the whole reno plus lighting without furniture but I am still doing my maths to see whether worth a not.

• Like 1

Is either it's too good of a deal or.. ultimately the workmanship.. I am also looking under the range of 36k for your unit. The only thing I can think of is the quality of the.materials. I don't mean to pour cold water but it's best to see things at all directions.

If contractor wise, is indeed a top class if he can perform the results. But for Id wise, 36k is like...u know now. But tt how I feel.

• Like 1

somehow i believe the ID uses 'something' else to balance his profits.

Hmm? Don't understand you lei... What is the 'something' else? Anyway I did wonder before.. how come his prices are so cheap? I even wondered if the contract comes with some condition that we MUST buy the furniture from #PoshHome or some other condition like that... To lure you in with cheap carpentry & hit you in other ways.. But no lei.. Already verified with #CalvinTan...

• Like 1

yeap, doesn't really make sense if u do ID with them and furniture remains as per retail lol

Agreed.. And I also don't really trust my own design taste to go to a retail shop and choose sth to fit my theme. There are many cheaper dining tables and furniture out there.. Like at starliving.. Or ikea.. Will pull #CalvinTan down one day to look for cheaper alternatives if needed.. Hopefully he reduce the furniture price so don't need. Heh Heh...