Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
guojiawen

Our Dream Home @ Woodlands Meadow

we hv similar black blue white colour scheme neighbour!! looking good n nicely done! :dancingqueen:

haha but urs is more blue ... whereas mine is whiter ... i lyk the shade of blue u choose :good:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

For your Living room I see there are no cove lights and are sealed.

Think I may go for that concept too as I feel cleaning it will be tedious and hard

hi jiawen,

Was looking at your space planning bearing in mind the space considerations. I think you could consider moving the sofa closer to your feature wall, and then put the dining table behind, cos 5.3 m length for your living area is very wide. Ours is only 3.4m! As it stands I agree with Harriette - the dining area seems a bit small.

For your MBR, I think it's about as wide as mine. Shouldn't have a problem with your proposed layout.

Cheers. :lol:

Hello Vicx1234,

Thanks for the suggestion :D

Yup i guess if there's really no space behind the divider I may have to go with the dining table behind my sofa idea. But still crossing my fingers it can be where it is now!

Does this look better? *hopeful*

SpacePlan2.png

Good to hear that the MBR should be spacious enough, hdbs are getting smaller by the day...

we hv similar black blue white colour scheme neighbour!! looking good n nicely done! :dancingqueen:

haha but urs is more blue ... whereas mine is whiter ... i lyk the shade of blue u choose :good:

Hehe thanks fellow neighbour! We have the same taste :wub:

I like your 3D drawing idea of a blue ceiling within the L-box! Are you keeping this idea? :lol:

For your Living room I see there are no cove lights and are sealed.

Think I may go for that concept too as I feel cleaning it will be tedious and hard

Hi Songz,

Yup we went for the Lbox without cove lights for the same reason.. Another reason is because I'm staying on the lower floors, may have more lizards and creepy crawlies. Don't want to give them the opportunity to hide inside :)

• Like 1

Definitely! It was originally the usual white ceiling but I requested to have it in blue .... :D

Hehe thanks fellow neighbour! We have the same taste :wub:

I like your 3D drawing idea of a blue ceiling within the L-box! Are you keeping this idea? :lol:

Definitely! It was originally the usual white ceiling but I requested to have it in blue .... :D

If only my walls r not so blue-ish, i may want to try out your concept too.. hehe. Great choice there!

Yes jiawen, I have a wardrobe. So no choice got to make do with a queen size. :~

Queen or king doesn't matter, as long as the bed is comfy :D

Think on the brighter side... cheaper and easier to change bedsheets!

• Like 1

Hi TS, mine is 5rm too, just got the keys and sourcing for ID/contractors.. could you share with me the quotation breakdown and contact of ID to aucifer.wish@gmail.com,

Thanks!

Hi, do you mind sharing your detailed quote and ID to vsuba81@yahoo.com thanks in advance :)

Hi TS, mine is 5rm too, just got the keys and sourcing for ID/contractors.. could you share with me the quotation breakdown and contact of ID to aucifer.wish@gmail.com,

Thanks!

Hi there, mailed both of you :)

I'm also resident of Woodlands Meadow. Block 782B. Don't mind to pm me the contact of your ID?

Hi fellow neighbour, have PM-ed you!