Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
guojiawen

Our Dream Home @ Woodlands Meadow

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

It for info which I just get to knw also, HDB will be upgrading to 40amp box. Those doing re-wiring might want to consider upgrading to 40 amp as well.

wanna check with you all, ain't new electrical points suppose to be unconcealed?

i saw from HDB guidelines that cannot conceal new electrical points, even plastering of walls also cannot.. so i would assume that all 'concealed' electrical wirings are illegal?

It for info which I just get to knw also, HDB will be upgrading to 40amp box. Those doing re-wiring might want to consider upgrading to 40 amp as well.

ahhboi, our resale flat also got upgrade?

Think they may change in phases.

wanna check with you all, ain't new electrical points suppose to be unconcealed?

i saw from HDB guidelines that cannot conceal new electrical points, even plastering of walls also cannot.. so i would assume that all 'concealed' electrical wirings are illegal?

Yap.

den how come all of u are talking about 'concealed' :S

When we mean concealed, it means hiding in carpentry work mainly (Eg. Putting those plugs in the carpentry of the TV console)

Not concealing in the cement wall.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

Yup, that's what I heard but of course don't know when lah. Didn't know about this earlier, else I would have upgrade it since Im doing the re-wire. sad......

So just post it here to share so that those doing re-wire can consider this.

Dont say illegal la, cannot anyhow say illegal one la, like that not goot one.

We call this not up to standard, not illegal.

Machiam the flooding in Orchard Road, flooding is wrong term, it is "ponding" or "flash flood".

Point is how long the flood, not whether got flood no flood, so flood is ok, as long as only a while only. :good:

• Like 4

thank you all..

cos i went to recee one ID listed in HDB contractor list, they say die die cannot. show me the documentation. llst

Is it already upgraded for new BTOs? Or also going to upgrade in phases for BTOs that are already built?