Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
guojiawen

Our Dream Home @ Woodlands Meadow

Hi,

Your quote of 30k for your proposed works, was this figure revised?

I am just doing my living room ,kitchen and master bed toilet and I was quoted 23k! No granite top nor laying of floor tiles nor aircon. Your price is very reasonable,

Care to share your Id contact and the breakdown of costs? jo_tys@hotmail.com

Thanks

Mailed you :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Locking of metal gate is an option since you can triple lock now.

Talk about being kiasu... :D

We will have very safe homes lol.

Hi, guojiawen can you kindly pm me or email me at tarzanboy66@singnet.com.sg for your renov quote in detail for my renov reference as your quote is good thank :)

Hi, guojiawen can you kindly pm me or email me at tarzanboy66@singnet.com.sg for your renov quote in detail for my renov reference as your quote is good thank :)

Hi tarzanboy, I'm no longer sharing the detailed quote to be fair to my ID. If u r keen to have the details of my ID, I can send that to you.. :)

Hi guojiawen, can share me your id contact number?

PM-ed you :)

OK bro sent it to me Thank.

Emailed!

Oh! Then there's a high likelihood we got the same salesperson :lol:

For the hot water piping, it's not so much as to lay new pipes as there's already concealed piping done up by HDB, but to connect extra water piping to the concealed piping. If your contractor don't know about that, you may like to consider getting a plumber to do that job. Gas leak would be scary if it's not done properly..

And your reno is going fast! Will you be sharing your home reno too? Share the lovely post-reno pics with us :wub:

Yup will be using digital lock. My ID or his contractor can help to install FOC.. There's a youtube video on how to self-install and it looks idiot proof enough.

Btw, pardon my failing memory, but are you in blk E as well? :P

My reno is rather a simple one, i only do tv console feature wall, round l-box/false ceiling, kitchen cabinet, master bedroom wardrode,curtain and some misc stuff ^^ not much to detail down the stuff but have taken some photos. :D

I am very tempting to get a digital lock even before i got my flat but my wife don want/like, :( but recently we chance upon a neighbour doing reno near her house, and we decided to kpo a bit and by chance that owner is using a digital lock and the neighbour demo for us to see, i think there is a card and passcode, and if i never look properly at the digital lock, i could hardly see where to press ^^ and that is when she say "if you want then go buy loh" Haha :D

Nope, i am at blk B ^^

• Like 1

Anyone took the 2013 end of year promotion for Citygas? It includes 6mths extended warrenty, foc gas pipes installation n $20 NTUC voucher.

Just wondering did anyone got charged for gas pipes installation?

Received my 2nd SP bill today and there's a $120 charge for gas pipe and cooker installation. So am confused now.. :(

I will only get to use it in July, so can only review then :blink:

But price wise, this vacuum which the tb whatsapp chat affectionately named 小白 is definitely alot cheaper :good:

ha ok.. anyway i ordered it already. too tempted!! think i be reviewing to you first.. hurhurhur.

Hi, I learnt from my neighbour that $120 has to be given for the gas pipe to our hob. While the promotion is for free gas pipe installation to our heater. Not sure will it be the same for your case. I took the Apr 14 promotion though.

Anyone took the 2013 end of year promotion for Citygas? It includes 6mths extended warrenty, foc gas pipes installation n $20 NTUC voucher.

Just wondering did anyone got charged for gas pipes installation?

Received my 2nd SP bill today and there's a $120 charge for gas pipe and cooker installation. So am confused now.. :(

Edited by AppleChua86

Hi,

Do you mind sharing your quotation and your ID's contact details with me?

my email address is tiffany.tky@gmail.com

Thanks!

Mailed :)

ha ok.. anyway i ordered it already. too tempted!! think i be reviewing to you first.. hurhurhur.

Haha! Ok will look forward to your review for that ;)

Hi, I learnt from my neighbour that $120 has to be given for the gas pipe to our hob. While the promotion is for free gas pipe installation to our heater. Not sure will it be the same for your case. I took the Apr 14 promotion though.

Hi Apple,

Thanks for sharing. My neighbours all had varying reasons for the $120 charge so I emailed in to City Gas to ask. Thought it will be clearer that way.. Currently pending their reply.. Will update on what they say :)