Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
guojiawen

Our Dream Home @ Woodlands Meadow

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, can I ask where you bought your LED down lights and other lights and did you pay for installation?

Hello!

Got the lights from Choon Ying Trading.

My ID charged me per extra light point at $40 and installation at $9 per light :)

Saw divider cabinet in living room n glass door at kitchen,is space cramp?

Just visited my house, it's pretty alright. I think the mirrored feature wall really help gave the illusion of space!

hi!!! awesome quotation you have im collecting keys this mth may i have your contractor's contact please? pm or email me at mehgoesthesheep@gmail.com TIA

PM-ed :)

You are very brave. U use glossy laminate for almost the whole house. :good::good:

But it looks very nice... Please show us more :wub:

Thanks! I love the glossy white too, it made my off white wall colour look cream though. haha.

Will show more pics when there's more updates. Seems like everything is pretty similar to the photos my ID sent me at the moment.

Perhaps kitchen first as backsplash is up!

Hi Jiawen, your place is looking great =) Would you mind sharing the contact of your contractor by pm? Thanks in advance!

Hi do u mind sharing ur id contact details pls? Thanks!

Please PM your ID and contact #, thanks. Your Reno looks great

PM-ed!

Hi Jiawen. I love your idea of the mirror concept @ bomb shelter. Can't wait to see your updates on mbr. Btw is your flat standard or premium?

Thanks! The mirror made the entrance area looks bigger than it is. I'm happy with how it turned out too :)

For MBR i only did 2 bedside tables. The rest will depend on my choice of bedframe and deco above it. Will show pics when those are ready.

It's a standard flat, but I opted in for the optional component scheme, so it came with HDB doors and tiles.

Hello Jiawen, your house looks great. Do you mind sharing me your id contact details and the breakdown of the quotation? Tried to pm you but your inbox is full :)

Thank you!