Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
guojiawen

Our Dream Home @ Woodlands Meadow

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Urgent

Anyone bought air purifier at home?

I'm looking at the Honeywell HAP 18200 model. Very obiang looking, but heard that it's a highly recommended hospital grade model. Rakuten is having this 20% off now till 2359hrs tonight at $439.20 instead of the normal $549. Still unsure if I should buy...

Features

• Recommended for a 15' x 18' room (46m2)
  • 5 air changes per hour
  • CADR: 170
  • QuietCareTM sound reducing technology provides ultra quiet operation
  • The Intelli-CheckTM Electronic Filter Indicator reminds you when to replace the True HEPA Filter & Carbon Pre-Filter
  • Electronic Soft-Touch Button Controls, 3 Speeds
  • SurroundSealTM Technology helps minimize air leaks to ensure that the air passes through the filter, capturing particles
  • Product Dimensions - 48(H) x 31(W) x 44(D) cm
  • Replacement Filters: Activated Carbon Pre-Filter HRF-API (Replace when indicator light is on or after 3-4 months time), True HEPA Filter 21500 (Replace when indicator light is on or after 1-2 years of usage)
  • Made In Mexico

Model Number: HAP18200

Any idea?

Hi guojiawen,

We bought a Whirlpool air purifier from Courts a few weeks ago, the model is AP628W. We got that due to the CASE test report which reflected this model as the highest performing one... and the price looks ok for our budget too. Perhaps you can consider, just sharing .

And in other news, we are also moving this Sunday! Movers and all coming over to our current place to shift all our boxes and other items over.... haha so coincidental!

• Like 1

U can get from amazon then use a transformer , think it's cheaper

Thanks aspialle, I was considering that but in the end decided to get it local for the warranty..

My friend's husband is a nurse n his hospital is using this as well. So when she said it's a good price, I took the plunge :)

Yes the down side is no warranty if get from overseas. I'm still doing a lot of touch up for my house. Bought a new steam mop but haven try it. Have u tried any of the robot vacuum from taobao?

Hi guojiawen,

We bought a Whirlpool air purifier from Courts a few weeks ago, the model is AP628W. We got that due to the CASE test report which reflected this model as the highest performing one... and the price looks ok for our budget too. Perhaps you can consider, just sharing .

And in other news, we are also moving this Sunday! Movers and all coming over to our current place to shift all our boxes and other items over.... haha so coincidental!

Hello mrslee,

Congrats on the completion of your new home and all the best for your shifting in! After a long wait, the shift in day is finally coming... :dancingqueen:

Hi,

can pm me the renovation quotation details?

TIA.

:)

Hi Brian,

My ID contacts are in my signature / shared in post #730. Sorry I won't be sharing the detailed quotation breakdown anymore. It will be more accurate to get a quote based on your own renovation requirements. :)

Cheers!

Yes the down side is no warranty if get from overseas. I'm still doing a lot of touch up for my house. Bought a new steam mop but haven try it. Have u tried any of the robot vacuum from taobao?

Yup I'm currently using the Ecovacs CR120 that I got from taobao. So far so good. Will do a review of all my TB stuff once I have settled down in the new home :)

Wow! My Toshiba Air Purifier costs around $200 when I bought it last year. I guess as long as it has the Hepa Filter, its generally good enough.

Are you putting it in your bedroom?

Yup will be putting in the MBR when sleeping and carry it out to the living room over the weekends :good:

Seems like quite a number of people are getting air purifiers, likely due to the horrible haze last year that got all of us scared?

Hi Jiawen, wanted to PM u to ask u something, but ur inbox is full, can clear so tat I can msg u?

Thanks

Hey Celtricia,

So sorry for the super delayed reply! Been really busy recently. Will delete my inbox and update you.

Hey Celtricia,

So sorry for the super delayed reply! Been really busy recently. Will delete my inbox and update you.

No worries. Let me now when u clear. :)

Hi Jiawen, your house is nicely done up, can share the ID contact? My email is moonity@hotmail.com. Thank you.

hi Silver,

Can PM me your contractor pls? Am sourcing for one...

Hi Jasmine / Bubblegum33,

My ID contacts are in my signature / shared in post #730.

Cheers!

I've finally finished updating my personal blog with the items bought from Taobao and all the links of the items + our auspicious move in ceremony!

The post on our auspicious move in ceremony should officially end off my renovation blog here. It has definitely been an enjoyable 10 mths of sharing here in RT (so much so that I started my own blog)! Can't believe I have been in this forum this long (started the blog in Feb till today). Shifted in for one month so far and still loving my dream home to the max :wub:

My sis is going to take a professional photoshoot of my place and I will share the pictures again when they are ready!

Till then, hope everyone continue to enjoy your own renovation journey and wishing u guys smooth reno all e way! :lol:

I've finally finished updating my personal blog with the items bought from Taobao and all the links of the items + our auspicious move in ceremony!

The post on our auspicious move in ceremony should officially end off my renovation blog here. It has definitely been an enjoyable 10 mths of sharing here in RT (so much so that I started my own blog)! Can't believe I have been in this forum this long (started the blog in Feb till today). Shifted in for one month so far and still loving my dream home to the max :wub:

My sis is going to take a professional photoshoot of my place and I will share the pictures again when they are ready!

Till then, hope everyone continue to enjoy your own renovation journey and wishing u guys smooth reno all e way! :lol:

Fantastic Guojiawen. Thanks for sharing your experience. It surely helped me in understanding a few nuances.

All the Very Best!