Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
AnnieOoi

Budget Kitchen Renovation

Ahahah... I definitely agree with you on that statement. Their "budget" is not budget as ours! I only plan to spend 10k niah as I don't want to take out those renovation loan... :blink:

Me too, now that im done with mum's place, i can do mine. My husband dislikes the idea of having loans, practically any kinds of loans (except housing loans payable by CPF, that one no choice. Uwekk!! :~:bangwall: ). So now saving up for reno works in own house. Hopefully soon. It'll be budget also. hahaha.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Annie, can you share with me the location of the shop? I am thinking of going there to get some stuff too! Thanks! :)

Hi Troublemaker, PM you.

Received contact with thanks. :)

Will get hubby to get in touch with him real soon this week. :)

Btw, what countertop are u using for mum's place? :) looks pretty good. :)

Received! Thanks, dear! I am keeping to 10K, which is maximum! :(

10K if you do "VERY SIMPLE" basic kitchen necessities including wall and floor tiles, i believe should be enough, maybe got excess for bathroom :notti:

Am not sure la, singapore EVERYTHING COST UP. work like mad, money gone in a flash :dunno:

Received contact with thanks. :)

Will get hubby to get in touch with him real soon this week. :)

Btw, what countertop are u using for mum's place? :) looks pretty good. :)

Erm....i forgot the name. i only know solid top, technical name, am not sure. David ever mentioned but i STM (short term memory) haha. ..i only know this one if got stain better wipe fast fast. :good:

Budget, more often than not, is an essential factor for many homeowners nowadays when it comes to considering about a kitchen renovation project.

As a matter of fact, kitchen remodeling is indeed a massive yet costly project. Hence, it is perfectly normal for homeowners to tread carefully in order to make sure every penny counts.

On top of that, the major decision lies within your selection of material for your kitchen countertop. After all, your choice will ultimately rule over the finished look and functionality of your kitchen.

Without further ado, let us share with you the three budget-friendly solid surface brands that we think are affordable and will not burn a hole in your pocket!

Hanex Acrylic Solid Surface Countertop Designs

Read more here : https://www.stoneamperor.com.sg/budget-friendly-solid-surface-countertops/

• Thanks 1