Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yan01

Settling In A New Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Congratssssss~~ it's a blessing to hv someone helping u with the prep n u can conserve ur energy for today :)

Hahaha I just marinate using the basic salt, soya sauce & pepper since my house is still very under equipped :( ... Bake it in the preheated oven at 180oC for 30mins then flip to other side 30mins or until skin turn golden brown. Have fun cooking!! :D

Lol.. Tml is charcoal day.. Seems i dun require any redeem cos preparation all not done by me?

Funny since I am the one moving but Bochap!

Shhh, your chicken is yummy and making me hungry. Where's the receipe?

I'm using BO-800D!!

R u buying kuche oven too?

kuche oven simi model !!! lioncityco for the win for kuche lol

Congratssssss~~ it's a blessing to hv someone helping u with the prep n u can conserve ur energy for today :)

Hahaha I just marinate using the basic salt, soya sauce & pepper since my house is still very under equipped :( ... Bake it in the preheated oven at 180oC for 30mins then flip to other side 30mins or until skin turn golden brown. Have fun cooking!! :D

basic seasoning is always the best with fresh food.

its my first night...hihi....pretty quiet here with crickets sound. daytime is construction and occasional bell rings!

loving the place though...half dead unpacking..and more to go!

So fast got pple ringing ur door bell??? Hahaa ... Yeah it's tiring to pack n unpack ... But everything is worth it when u shifted into ur dream house :D ... U shld share some photos! Hehe

basic seasoning is always the best with fresh food.

its my first night...hihi....pretty quiet here with crickets sound. daytime is construction and occasional bell rings!

loving the place though...half dead unpacking..and more to go!

Lol too ex but I knw super v chio!! Kuche is very value for money I would say :D good n cheap hehee

thinking of it lo. first choic estill ariston lol

• Like 1

weekends are really very precious! we need to use this time to settle stuff which we can't afford to settle during weekdays

now that our reno schedule is out, we head down to the respective shops to fix the delivery date and also buy an additional T5, which will be placed in the toilet ....

back in last year, we paid a deposit to lock down the price of 2 sofa which we couldn't decide which to choose ... so our sales assistant is very kind to let us made our decision only when we are ready. they are flexible to let us change the model if we like something else next time too ... we kind of enjoy their service and decided to get the sofa from there in any case, so we paid the deposit ...

we went back again to view the sofa ... hehe it still feels good :lol: .... n we feel even better knowing that the price we have locked last year is still $100 cheaper than the current price even though its on promo! :yeah:

picID10.jpg

the sofa

my ID almost went crazy when I told him I really like this sofa ... becos its so woody and it doesn't match any corner of my house ... but luckily we could change the woody colour to a very very dark brown (the sales person say its dark brown but it look black to my eyes)... lol i think that's the problem with a "designed house" ... you can't just buy anything that you like .. u still need to match ...

in the midst of confirming the delivery dates, the aunty boss handed me this freebie since we bought quite alot from them ... the online review of this kitchen set is not fantastic ... but we wont reject free gifts hehehehe :notti: :notti: :notti:

81V7OcnPsBL._SL1500_.jpg

gibson lybra 32pc kitchen set

we then went over to our house again to check our the process ... sand is found in every rooms and our false ceiling is up! ID says we are ahead of schedule .. mayb can finish 1 week in advance :dancingqueen:

12563934944_1d0ab39e5b_c.jpg

12563481075_933a3c48dc_c.jpg

12563942094_92bb4db11a_c.jpg

Hi

May I know where you bought this sofa?

Thanks

So fast got pple ringing ur door bell??? Hahaa ... Yeah it's tiring to pack n unpack ... But everything is worth it when u shifted into ur dream house :D ... U shld share some photos! Hehe

bell rings are delivery ppl and also the 2 schools nearby!!!!

oh ya...will share photo once i clear up all my stuffs. i did not realise unpacking is so so tiring!

Edited by 4ddd

Hahaha indeed. Till now I haven 100% shift all my things over n I alr find packing/unpacking every wkend very tiring .. Jiayou! :D

bell rings are delivery ppl and also the 2 schools nearby!!!!

oh ya...will share photo once i clear up all my stuffs. i did not realise unpacking is so so tiring!

• Like 1