Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yan01

Settling In A New Home

Regarding the oven, will i be troubling u if i asked u to send me some pics of the actual oven, as in how it looks like sitting in ur built in..and the knobs do they have any markings of the functions? Is the oven totally digital in changing the functions? Do we have to rely on the screen to change functions or is it marked on the knobs? I went to their showroom but the BO800d no longer on display.they replaced with a newer model, but the newer model doesnt have bottom heat only. U can email to me at suicidebox@gmail.com

Thank u so much!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

kuche all working good!! :good: am using washer, dryer n oven from kuche.

the washer & dryer are those very basic kind. each have those pre-set programmes for different types of clothes, which i don't really know how to use and what they can do .... after trying out afew programme i'm sticking to washer: standard 30 oC & dryer: 90 mins (for thick material like jeans) or 60 mins (eg normal thin t-shirts).

i thot my first oven usage is to bake some cakes ... but no! hahaha my first attempt with the oven is to bake chicken drumstick! the feedback for the chicken is good, the meat is tender and the skin is crispy :wub:

Hi Bro, I like the Kuche items you bought. Can you pl PM me the model numbers, cost and shop where you bought? TIA

Care to share if the corner of the L shape wardrode has space for putting clothes or it's wasted?

I too like it.. thinking of doing it in my mbr.. pl share

Lol too ex but I knw super v chio!! Kuche is very value for money I would say :D good n cheap hehee

Hi yan,

Long time no speak! Not sure if you are still on Renotalk? Need to ask you for feedback on the Kuche oven 800D. Thinking of buying it... Let me know? Thanks!