Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Seng

Renovation Of Hdb Resale 3 Room

On the 14 Feb 2014 will be heading to HDB for my 1st appointment to purchase a HDB resale 3 rooms unit at Bedok North.
The floor plan is as following:

Floor Plan Original

The whole unit need to be renovated and had been meeting up with IDs & contractors (yet to finish) and the estimated minimum amount is $28K.

Each meet up require at least 2hours and repeating the same thing, but the good things about it is having different solution to the same issue.

Please stay in tune for the next update. :notti:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

took some pictures of unit external area (common corridor).

Do you believe I had to pass thru a forest to reach my unit.

gallery_59114_10_90778.jpg

(can't see my future unit :angry2:)

View from the main door

gallery_59114_10_360581.jpg

View from the kitchen

- a block of HDB :bangwall: not proud of it so no picture

Edited by Seng

Hi Seng, congrats on getting ur flat, & welcome to the 3-roomers' club & to RT! :)

Hv a pleasent 1st appt on 元宵节/V-Day, & look forward to an exciting & smooth reno journey! :D

The 'garden walkway' leading to ur unit very nicely done up, at least looks quite well-maintained.. but it does limit the walking space & will pose hindrance to ur reno (materials & furniture delivery, etc.) :unsure:

Hi Seng, congrats and welcome to RT. Looks like you will be getting your keys mid to end Mar? Have a pleasant reno journey.

Congratulations on your new home.

The number of plants do seem to be on the excessive side. Still, it looks as though they are healthy and thriving, and the area looks clean.

Was at the Modern Living 2014, saw the laminate flooring and request for quote for living & bedroom rooms. Was quoted $3,052 for Vinyl Flooring. Most of the ID / contractors quote for only the 2 bedrooms was estimate to be $2,600 and was laminate flooring (not sure what is the price psf). So went ahead to purchase, but request to chose the colour later.

Hi Seng, congrats on getting ur flat, & welcome to the 3-roomers' club & to RT! :)

Hv a pleasent 1st appt on 元宵节/V-Day, & look forward to an exciting & smooth reno journey! :D

The 'garden walkway' leading to ur unit very nicely done up, at least looks quite well-maintained.. but it does limit the walking space & will pose hindrance to ur reno (materials & furniture delivery, etc.) :unsure:

Hi jus4fun,

True on the limit the walking space, likely I am still pass thru heheh.

Maybe during the renov had to talk to them to shift the pots.

Hi Seng, congrats and welcome to RT. Looks like you will be getting your keys mid to end Mar? Have a pleasant reno journey.

Hi MsJ9,

The second HDB appointment is on 28 Mar 2014, but the seller had requested to extend to stay for another 2 weeks. so estimated start date for renov will be around 13 Apr 2014.